Global Gathering 2011?

deus

Anybody going this year?... i'm ready to go already, i cant wait.

I can absolutally see myself at the front of the Random Concept arena ejecting spit, semen and loud profanities while i buzz my tits clean off on a heavy dose of amphetamins and pills to some banging beats and ball breaking basslines.

Anybody going this year?... i'm ready to go already, i cant wait.

I can absolutally see myself at the front of the Random Concept arena ejecting spit, semen and loud profanities while i buzz my tits clean off on a heavy dose of amphetamins and pills to some banging beats and ball breaking basslines.
No random concept this year son!!!!

I heard hospitality are doing the DnB room
but that was just someone saying it on Facebook!
if thats the case tho, i can safetly say i AM NOT going to global gathering!

as much as i love the liquid vibes, Global is all about Random Concept!!!!!!!

i doubt this very much, random concept and global gathering must make a mint from that tent why would they stop that when last year it was fuckin ramo?

Gutted to fuck =[.

why no random concept? me no likey.

Summit about the trouble that is caused in that tent
Rumours of Andy and Spor kicking off at the promotors for putting them on a tape pack, causing more issues
Then the other rumour of Hospital out bidding random concept to provide the dnb.
Thats the general rumours anyway

Just wondering would Hospitality book the same DJs? Their not exactly gonna have a big turnover if their headlining with the likes of Danny Byrd and fucking London Elekricity

Just wondering would Hospitality book the same DJs? Their not exactly gonna have a big turnover if their headlining with the likes of Danny Byrd and fucking London Elekricity

Doubt it, sure there will be other guests cause it's an all day then night event, their roster alone is not enough!

Personally, i think global will be shit from now on!

hospitality have bough out some big tunes, but the whole vibe that they give off, is weak imo!
just not the usual RC crowd which make global wat it is!

went global last year.

Random Concept tent was live! but the MC's kinda ruined a few sets.
Hospitality tent? Do me a favour.
I'd rather sit and watch paint dry.

For me, the only festival to hit this year is OUTLOOK!

Personally, i think global will be shit from now on!

hospitality have bough out some big tunes, but the whole vibe that they give off, is weak imo!
just not the usual RC crowd which make global wat it is!

Could be worse though for all we know it could have been T4 who hired out the tent :p

T4 on the beach FTW! haha!

as someone mention earlier, ive looked into Outlook Festival! Now that is BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

really wana go to it!!!

Hype said in his show last week he was at global gathering this year... so either hospitals changed dramatically or this rumours a load of shit

Back
Top Bottom