Global Gathering 2010

Nah they aint even letting you into the campsite with booze this year , shocking....not allowed food either what the fucks that all about?!

Theyre tight as fuck.

Last time I went I had a weekend ticket, so was wandering back to the car now and then, when my mate with a day ticket came with on the saturday, he was told he'd not get let back in if we went out, because he'd "only got a day ticket".

Really pissing me off to be honest. Im sticking food and beers in with me and I'll kick off if they try and take it. Especially food, what about people with alleriges, lactose intolerant etc...

and when I get back to my tent smashed out my face, I need something to munch on!!

Huh, why won't they let you take alcohol in on the campsite? or food..

At belgian festivals, you can bring as much alcohol as want as long as it's not in glass bottles and bring whatever food u can prepare.

I'm reachin this, fuckin raging about the food/booze bullshit, considering it's like £40 for 25 tuborg in there. Creamfields doesn't do this shit. don't see the need at all.

Gonna try to get some vodka in, if I can reseal a 2l bottle of water (which you're allowed to take in)

Surely its now going to take ages to get in as well due to the fact 60%-70% of people are going to risk it and take stuff through. Which is going to mean at lot of searches. Need to think of a way of getting stuff through.

Also when the police stop search cars before you go in, do they have dogs?

They will just stop search random people, id say about 60-70% of the whole crowd wont get searched. Unless they really are strict as hell.

Cant see them stop searching cars either, although they might have sniffer dogs parading the car park?

---------- Post added at 13:03 ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 ----------

Just seen Fabio and Grooverider are doing an Acid House set on the 10th Anniversary stage! :lol:

Tight bastards, pay all that money, and lets face it its not cheap and u cant take ur own food or drink pppttttt

As for the drugs just get a ho to shove it up there fanny am sure theres alot of rats out there that would for a chocolate biscuit.

Cant see them stop searching cars either, although they might have sniffer dogs parading the car park?

Year before last when I went they had a long track to the car park, and some police with dogs etc near the gate to the car park searching random/sketchy cars, not just having a poke around, I'm talking full on empty car, engine bay check, putting the dogs in the car, all sorts. Then when we got in the car park there was no security/police untill the main gates. When you get to there theres a load of event security checking bags, doing a quick pat down search etc, then after the ticket gate theres a big open square full of police with dogs, they just wander round you as your walking into the site, letting the dogs have a sniff about, sometimes they stop you (I got stopped and they brought a dog over), If the dog smells something then they take you off and search you properly, one of my mates got a full on strip search, nice!

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:42 ----------

As for the drugs just get a ho to shove it up there fanny am sure theres alot of rats out there that would for a chocolate biscuit.

See the bit about strip searches ^^^ if theyre suspicious you get the full on bending over lark mate...

ahh mate that is gash

im taking some bud anyway. do u fink if i empty a coffee jar n chuck it all back in I will be ok. Surely dogs cant smell through that??

NEed some ideas lads!!

ahh mate that is gash

im taking some bud anyway. do u fink if i empty a coffee jar n chuck it all back in I will be ok. Surely dogs cant smell through that??

NEed some ideas lads!!

I told you, find a ho and give her a chocolate biscuit.

got no ho's on board.........unfortunetly

Can a dog smell through a coffee jar?

Couldnt tell you mate.

Why dont you go to the field its being held at a week before they set up and berry ur treasures. Then when u go theres no need to worry about smugglin ur treasure in because its already there!

Just berry it somewhere u will find it easy and make sure u put it near a tree or sumat cus uno no tent will be put there or a main stage lol

On a serious note tho if the dogs are good sniffers ur fukked but night time is the way because security is more lax and doggys go home

Yeh night time is deffo where its at. But im just worried about getting my car searched on the way in!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm descions descions.

screw emptying the coffee jar, just shove it in the middle of the coffee wrapped in a bag or cling film. Coffee tinged bud, mmmm

---------- Post added at 19:04 ---------- Previous post was at 19:03 ----------

also, if you manage to get some in, whats your number? :teeth: :lol:

hahaha dont worry, just look out for someone smoking a coffee joint, that'll be me. Aslong as it gets me high im a happy camper!

You going then mate?

Doorly has to be the best dubstep DJ iv ever seen, proper mad skills
Count & Sinden were sick too, but I seemed to be the only once dancing like a nutter
Hype was disappointing, but that could've been because all I could hear was bass and couldn't distinguish one tune from another... I moved for Friction and Andy C though, Andy smashed it.

Chase & Status were so bad, I dont see the point of their live show, they didnt add anything special to their tracks.

So many fit birds there...

Yes mate agree with you on the birds, they were everywhere!

I thought Shy FX's set was good, missed Noisia because of a fuck up on the timetable !! Saw sub focus, didnt even bother with Chase and Status. Though Dizzee really got the crowd going, not a massive fan of his newer stuff but had a wicked time listening to him anyway. Missed Zinc's set because of another timetable mix up! Was so pissed off.

Though the FWD-rinse stage was banging though. Caught Joker and some Emalkay and though that was heavy.

You see Noisia or Zinc?

Back
Top Bottom