Global Gatehering 09

Does anyone know why andy c is not on the global 09 pack ?

Because he isn't on any cd packs these days because, well that's a whole other story but it sure is a damn shame that the best dj in the scene 9 times out of 10 doesn't feature on the cd packs of the raves he plays at

I think I've got two sets from him this year

Good thing that one of them was 2 hours long and it was fucking quality lol

Maybe because it will encourage more people to go see him, if they cant buy a cd pack with him on then they will have to buy a ticket to an event he's playing at.

To be honest i have no idea that was just a wild guess lol

Does anyone know why andy c is not on the global 09 pack ?

He didn't play enough jump up, and made a fuss when the sound man was trying to turn him down. 'I'm Andy Fucking C!!!' (That's not what he shouted, but it's what I would shout if I was him and someone tried to turn me down)

Its normally something to do with Andy's quality control.

IE> Innovation in the sun 09- jumpy needles, still fucked it up hardest but would not release that set

Global gathering>> poor sound quality? set was tight though i thought so cant think of much else. But it is definitely 100% andy neglecting to be on the packs 4 one reason or another

If you can get a CD pack with Andy C doing his thing, it's going to massively decrease the sales of the Nightlife volumes. It would also leave his NL volumes quite boring as he might have included dubs he wanted to keep for NL and playing out. Rather then them being plastered all over the net.

There was a heavily edited version of his set on last years Innovation in the Dam pack so perhaps it is something to do with QC?

If you can get a CD pack with Andy C doing his thing, it's going to massively decrease the sales of the Nightlife volumes. It would also leave his NL volumes quite boring as he might have included dubs he wanted to keep for NL and playing out. Rather then them being plastered all over the net.

yeah i could understand that, but he isnt exactly promoting a cd now is he. its a bit big headed as you dont see any of the other top dj's blocking their sets from being on the packs eg. Friction - Assassin vol. 1, Hype - dnb essentials.

It is a bit dissapointing when you dont get to hear what is probably the best set of the night, but there you go.

yeah i could understand that, but he isnt exactly promoting a cd now is he. its a bit big headed as you dont see any of the other top dj's blocking their sets from being on the packs eg. Friction - Assassin vol. 1, Hype - dnb essentials.

It is a bit dissapointing when you dont get to hear what is probably the best set of the night, but there you go.

I think Andy C has been hanging out with Ltj Bukem he is
the same talk about up yourself at the end of the day it
is not like there set is made up from 100% of there own tunes
is it and to top it of you have some Shit M.C. mouthing off all
over it talk about take the Piss out of the Crew that got them were they are today yes that's right you me & the crew

:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

If you listen to Hypes set from Global gathering set from 2005 its pratically identical as his Drum and Bass Essentials from the same year, Its an incredibly sick set n all.

Real shame hes not on the tape pack, all i ever seem to listen to nowadays is Andy C sets, the guy kills it every time, always a joy to listen to such top class mixing.

I read somewhere that his G.Gathering set was IDENTICAL to that One Nation in Bournemouth one (with dynamite mcing) from this may?

Back
Top Bottom