GLOBAL DNB LINE UP - SHOCKING

Personally reckon this is one of the best Global lineups I've seen in years- on the whole mind anyway.

But even then i dont think the Dnb is that bad, Andy C, Marky, Friction, Hype, Dirtyphonics (Live- worth noting that is the good version of live, not the band bullshit), Netsky, Danny Byrd.

To me it only seems to be missing, Hazard, Noisia and Goldie who are usually on the global tapepacks.

Fuck it- £99 cant go wrong for a weekender.

You misreable fucks.

:D

Personally reckon this is one of the best Global lineups I've seen in years- on the whole mind anyway.

Agree on that, if i went i'd touch at least 5/6 of the arenas....i wouldn't get bored put it that way.

hmmmm.....average!!

definately not as appealing to me as when the RC tent was there, but there is still, friction, hype, C&S (Live, which was fuking immense last year), Nero (who last year, was prob one of the best sets ive ever seen), Loadstar, hmmmm thats about it for me

andy c, for some reason i just really dont like him, Friction ftw!!!

People I would pay to see:
Andy C
David Rodigan
Beardyman
Marky
Friction
Hype
Dirtyphonics
High Contrast
Jaguar Skills
Boy Better Know

I duno what your complaining about personnaly, i know they havnt got as much underground stuff but i think it looks sweet more arenas different vibez.. dirty phonics, andy c will clearly be incredibal.. shame they didnt book shy fx his set last year was amazing. I been last 3 years and In my opinion it gets better every time.

Oh ye and Outlook festival looks way too good to miss.

Having had a second look at the line up there are a quite a few i'd go and see not just DnB/Dubstep DJ's either! So i may even get a ticket ent been to a festival since Sanctuary 2007

Doesn't look so bad to me, only argument is that u can see that kind of line-up elsewhere for alot cheaper, but then when u go to a festival u don't stick to one genre usualy and theres the whole 'festival experiance'.
I'd wanna see a&B + sander smashed it at cream so i'd see him again, zinc's crackhouse sets r always good, and some decent embers breaks there.

You lot are being too picky!

Sloppy !

Nothing we've not seen before

Cheers for ruining it for most of us Hospitality :-/

Leave's me woundering yet again, how did they win so much at the awards :confused:

i already booked my ticket a while ago before the line ups came out and after seeing the line up im glad i did. Wax on, rinse and toolroom areanas have quality line ups, glad to see bedrock returning. For dnb its a pretty shit but for a lot of other genres i like its shit hot

Back
Top Bottom