Glastonbury

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
I know a few people on here are going and I would just like to ask if any of you guys have received yours through the post yet?

Mine haven't come yet and im getting anxious as I want to go up on Wednesday.

Apparently Glastonbury has cocked up some how and SeeTickets didn't get enough tickets or something like that.

"Glastonbury Dispatch Information - Important. We will be receiving our final batch of tickets on Friday 20th June.We aim to pack and dispatch all of these tickets on Friday the 20th June so they are guaranteed to be delivered on the morning of Saturday (I didn't get mine on Saturday) the 21st June. Tickets will be sent via Royal Mail special delivery so if
you are not in to sign for them, they will leave a card for you to collect them from your local sorting office. If you have not received them by Tuesday the 24th of June please contact us again. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in getting these tickets to you. We always aim to send tickets out as soon as possible but in this case, we are reliant on third parties to deliver the tickets to us in a timely fashion"

Anyone in the same position as me?

My Girl's going,... I'm not :(

She's off to go see Radiohead on Wednesday then off to Glasto the next day...

gonna be hot too! I can feel the jealosuy inside

GLASTONBURY LALALA GLASTONBURY LALALA!

I don't plan to be sober for longer than 20minutes there haha :D

Look out for the drunk asian guy with a really bad handle-bar mustache! (Pics to come)

My Girl's going,... I'm not :(

She's off to go see Radiohead on Wednesday then off to Glasto the next day...

gonna be hot too! I can feel the jealosuy inside

My gf's going too, while I stay home and try not to let it get to me that she gets to see Battles live...

The jammy fucker gets to work the festival circuit dressing up as a granny... So yeah, if you're going to Glasto, look out for the people dressed as Granny's in the Pussy Parlure selling tequila.

My gf's going too, while I stay home and try not to let it get to me that she gets to see Battles live...

The jammy fucker gets to work the festival circuit dressing up as a granny... So yeah, if you're going to Glasto, look out for the people dressed as Granny's in the Pussy Parlure selling tequila.

So you want us to look out for bird at Glastonbury????

k......

Subfocus will be broadcast live on Radio1 from Glastonbury if anyone is interested:

I'm going to be appearing on the BBC introducing stage at Glastonbury on Friday. Annie Mac's Radio 1 show is being broadcast live from there and I'm doing a mix live on air from about 10-10.30pm. So make sure you tune in or come down if you're at the festival.

I'm also gonna be playing on the G-stage from 7-8 pm on Saturday in the dance village.

Hope some of y'all can come!

Sub x

do you know whats even worse...

i keep getting emails from Djs and labels on their mailouts at work saying 'dont forget to come see us at glastonbury ..here are the stage teimes.. se you there'

ARRRGH!

Im going raving this weekend for sure! lol

Anyone who didnt go to this missed the greatest Glastonbury ever. The sun was shining, everyone I saw were fucking amazing. I'm just depressed to be back in this shit city. I'm going to rot in my room for 3 weeks or so. Peace.

yeah looked wicked.. havnt hooked up with my mates that went yet.. they are still AWOL...lol

Oh well.. Glade in 2 weeks! yeah!.. then Bloom.. then Reading....

Too bad the BBC only play the mainstream stuff from the main stages and nothing from the Dance Field.

Thursday night was awesome with Atomic Hooligan and Rennie Pilgrim doing great dj sets. Tayo in the Igloo tent was phat too.

On Friday the Freestylers pulled an absolute blinder.

Atomic Hooligan and Rennie Pilgrim live sets were mental. Stanton Warriors were unbelievable, plus Roni Size was incredible. I was so boxed that I cannot remember much of TC or Subfocus but my photos show I was having a blinder!!! The list goes on.

Don't get me wrong, the majority want to see the main acts but a bit of diversity would not go a miss!!
:chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:

Back
Top Bottom