GLASTONBURY

toreman

toreman
Starts in 11 days! who's going? I just forgot how good the line up in the dance village alone is. the dnb line up is almost as good as last year with friction just recently confirmed in same spot as andy c last year.

gonna be big :antitank:

p.s. if anyone sees an indian guy with a handle bar mustache (a really bad real one) say hi to him, its me.

What's everyone's chosen line-up, as in who's everyone going to see on each of the days???

Off the top of my head mine goes like this, In no particular time or order. Just who I would like to see....

Thursday: Nerm & D-Code, Rennie Pilgrim, Atomic Hooligan,

Friday: Jimmy Cliff, Candi Station, Fatboy Slim, James Zabiela, Booka Shade, Stanton Warriors, Tayo, Hexstatic, Nick Warren, Dreadzone, Sinead O' Conner

Saturday: Amy Winehouse, Jay-Z, Sub Focus, DJ Friction, Massvie Attack, Kool Keith, Dj Annie Mac, Live Roni Size Reprazent, Dave Seamen, DJ Format, The Qemists, Squarepusher.

Sunday: The Verve, Mark Ronson, Manu Chao, Die & Clipz, Eatstatic, Sander Kleinenberg, System 7, Kissy Sellout, Caspa & Rusko, Skream & Benga,

Really sad I'm missing this but Inno called & I answered.

your making a big mistake!

mine are

FRIDAY: fatboy slim, bookashade, freestylers, BEARDYMAN!, stanton warriors, soul of man maybe.

SATURDAY: eddy temple morris, roni size live, plump djs, a skillz, dub pistols, audio bullys, friction, sub focus, qemists, ben westbeech.

SUNDAY: die and clipz, benga and skream, caspa and rusko, annie mac, black ghosts.

CANT FUCKIN WAIT!!!!

i am headin down dead early on wednesday morning to catch a good slot and start gettin twatted...

wots peoples plans?

i defo know who i wanna see but no set plan has been forged as yet...gonna play it by ear i reckon

CANT FUCKIN WAIT!!!!

i am headin down dead early on wednesday morning to catch a good slot and start gettin twatted...

wots peoples plans?

i defo know who i wanna see but no set plan has been forged as yet...gonna play it by ear i reckon

Getting there wednesday at about 12pm man, I know exactly where I'm camping as well. Praying for good weather.

goin down on tuesday night, smoke up in a lay-by then go in at like 6am, same as we do every year :)

CANT FUCKIN WAIT!!!!

wots peoples plans?

im going there early thursday morning, probably gonna spend the whole of the thursday night jilling in the silent disco lol. this year im gonna remember to bring my WELLIES, as last year i had to walk round the whole thing in ankle deep mud in trainers lol.

Apparently weather wise it's going to be the dryest for years. All the days leading up to the festival are expected to be sunny and dry with some rain on the friday which is supposed to clear up in the afternoon. But I am definitely taking my wellies because Sunday is meant to be shite.

Either way the weather will be better than last year.....I hope.

Just some advice from my experience last year, most of the drugs busts and random searches that i saw were in the silent disco, on sunday they were raping everyone in there and carting them off to the glasto prison, so just be careful cos thats a hot spot.

Remember they have to fill certain quotas for arrests there, don't become a statistic, personally i left some of my supplies in my tent and the rest in various lock ups around the site so i never had to travel far to get anything, works pretty well.

Just some advice from my experience last year, most of the drugs busts and random searches that i saw were in the silent disco, on sunday they were raping everyone in there and carting them off to the glasto prison, so just be careful cos thats a hot spot.

Remember they have to fill certain quotas for arrests there, don't become a statistic, personally i left some of my supplies in my tent and the rest in various lock ups around the site so i never had to travel far to get anything, works pretty well.

what?! u being serious? i didn't even know they searched people for drugs at glastonbury...i would have never expected that kind of thing to happen at a festival, let alone glastonbury as everyone is so blatantly doing drugs i thought they wouldn't even bother lol.

main thing im actually worried is actually getting the narcs into the festival...u don't reckon they'll be searching people or have dogs at the train station do you?

Back
Top Bottom