GLASTONBURY

what?! u being serious? i didn't even know they searched people for drugs at glastonbury...i would have never expected that kind of thing to happen at a festival, let alone glastonbury as everyone is so blatantly doing drugs i thought they wouldn't even bother lol.

main thing im actually worried is actually getting the narcs into the festival...u don't reckon they'll be searching people or have dogs at the train station do you?

Last year they were searching practically every other car that went in, then once u get there there are people bag searching and sniffer dogs, i shat myself about the dogs, but me and my mate stopped and pretended we left something behind while some people got busted then walked briskly through. once ur in ur pretty fine tho, i mean, ive smoked a bifter next to police man in there before, unknowningly, i was too fucked to realise properly, but its like bouncers, some care, some dont, dont take the risk!

Lol so funny, i got a few of my mates to come by getting them drunk and making them by tickets (hi taz!)

Last year they were searching practically every other car that went in, then once u get there there are people bag searching and sniffer dogs, i shat myself about the dogs, but me and my mate stopped and pretended we left something behind while some people got busted then walked briskly through. once ur in ur pretty fine tho, i mean, ive smoked a bifter next to police man in there before, unknowningly, i was too fucked to realise properly, but its like bouncers, some care, some dont, dont take the risk!

...o shit lol.....

cops are sound enough loads of them were drinking in uniform last year on duty

Back
Top Bottom