Glastonbury anyone?

yeah mate...all over it....i have never been before and i am a bit worried there wont be enuff of dnb...but i have heard there is everything like...is this true?

i didnt know that andy c played there

yeah mate...all over it....i have never been before and i am a bit worried there wont be enuff of dnb...but i have heard there is everything like...is this true?

i didnt know that andy c played there

if u want dnb go to global gathering or sanctuary, glastonbury is about new experiences, getting fucked, and generally having one of the best times u possibly can, the weather is shit and u smell the same, but fuck it cos everyone is having such a great time theres no way u can't.

Having said that a few dnb people play there every year, last year i saw pendulum play a live set, which was very disappointing, as they managed to stretch slam out for over 10minutes. I saw Noisia too, who was fucking awesome, just the one guy Martijn i think, played a heavy set, there was like no one there either!

But yeh, most of the people i know dont go to glasto for the music, its the atmosphere and where it takes you, thats the best thing about it :)

if u want dnb go to global gathering or sanctuary, glastonbury is about new experiences, getting fucked, and generally having one of the best times u possibly can, the weather is shit and u smell the same, but fuck it cos everyone is having such a great time theres no way u can't.

Having said that a few dnb people play there every year, last year i saw pendulum play a live set, which was very disappointing, as they managed to stretch slam out for over 10minutes. I saw Noisia too, who was fucking awesome, just the one guy Martijn i think, played a heavy set, there was like no one there either!

But yeh, most of the people i know dont go to glasto for the music, its the atmosphere and where it takes you, thats the best thing about it :)

this guy knows what he is talking about!!!!!!!!!!
i think pendulum are on again but it will probably be worse than last year

Its the king of festivals.. all u kids who think Global Gathering is big... you need to man up.. its all about live music... Glastonbury has soo much going on its crazy... nothing like u see on tv.. there are hundreds of little stages everywhere...

its wicked.. not reaching this year. Reading, Glade and Bloom for me.

Its the king of festivals.. all u kids who think Global Gathering is big... you need to man up.. its all about live music... Glastonbury has soo much going on its crazy... nothing like u see on tv.. there are hundreds of little stages everywhere...

its wicked.. not reaching this year. Reading, Glade and Bloom for me.

Totally agreed, you aint been to a festival until you've been to Glasto. People have no idea how great it is!

yeah man.. best weekend of my life was Glasto 2000.. really nice weather. Evryone broke in.. there were 80,000 more people there than there should have been, took 9 hours to get i, the traffic jam was immense. It was crazy. Loads of little free parties everywhere. didnt sleep for days. Brocking out in a little marquee to dnb all night. Such a great experience.

Im not sure what its like now, but back then there were no restrictions on what went on. So many impromtue little raves and stuff. Micky Finn headlined the dance tent, which was raammed.. and Reprazent got 60,000 people jumping around to the V / full cycle catalogue..which back then was hot..(Snapshot, Warhead, 26 Bass, Brand New funk, ClearSkys) and Cypress Hill fucking killed it too.

Ive been to loads of dance festivals and none of them are anything like Glasto.. totally different vibe, not really what i would call a festival, more like a big club outside really.

yeah man.. best weekend of my life was Glasto 2000.. really nice weather. Evryone broke in.. there were 80,000 more people there than there should have been, took 9 hours to get i, the traffic jam was immense. It was crazy. Loads of little free parties everywhere. didnt sleep for days. Brocking out in a little marquee to dnb all night. Such a great experience.

Im not sure what its like now, but back then there were no restrictions on what went on. So many impromtue little raves and stuff. Micky Finn headlined the dance tent, which was raammed.. and Reprazent got 60,000 people jumping around to the V / full cycle catalogue..which back then was hot..(Snapshot, Warhead, 26 Bass, Brand New funk, ClearSkys) and Cypress Hill fucking killed it too.

Ive been to loads of dance festivals and none of them are anything like Glasto.. totally different vibe, not really what i would call a festival, more like a big club outside really.

The one and only time i've been was this same year. I would describe it as less a festival, more a temporary CITY! You can stand at a high spot and scan the horizon and it is all PEOPLE!

I had the best time just finding any random little sound system with a good vibe and just joining in - the music style wasn't really important.

And yes, Cypress Hill were brilliant!

Saw a portaloo get kicked over with someone in it. lol! :shittin: A much easier experience if you have external urinating equipment as you can go in the bushes!

I went to Sziget in Budapest a few years ago and that was very good too. Saw Doc Scott & Bukem there. Recommended.
http://www.sziget.hu/festival_english

Back
Top Bottom