glasgow was a laugh on friday

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
there was more rubbish outside buckingham palace and disruption in london, what where they complaining about? police should have seen sense and joined in the party, stupid tarts, if u barge into a crowd of pissed up scots and start pushing people around, u have to expect bottles to fly at your head, twats.

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
there was more rubbish outside buckingham palace and disruption in london, what where they complaining about? police should have seen sense and joined in the party, stupid tarts, if u barge into a crowd of pissed up scots and start pushing people around, u have to expect bottles to fly at your head, twats.
pretty much this,

same with illegal raves, if you barge into a party with everyone having a good time and try and stop the decks, of course its going to get ugly. Then the media/police call everyone at the party "thugs". Cunts.

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
I was there and fuck the police fucking uasing their horses to charge into a croud where there was kids. Makes me sick
. Glad I seen a policeman getting a flying bottle in the eye

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:20 ----------

I was there and fuck the police fucking uasing their horses to charge into a croud where there was kids. Makes me sick
. Glad I seen a policeman getting a flying bottle in the eye

If you hate the fucking polace clap yer hamds