GLADE

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
anyone on it?

im only doing one fest this summer and i think this is gonna be the one. theyve got a dnb tent for the first year aswell as loads of other electronic shiznay...

full line up here...www.gladefestival.com

Last edited:
mr c is playing at glade aswell scotty, aswell as marky cyantific noisia and other peeps. and i would imagine theres alot less dicktwats at glade compared with creamfields.....

The location for Glade is quality, never been to creamfields.

Bring back Sanctuary tbh.

If I was going to either it'd be Glade.

Only proble is I live in Manchester so its a 25 mile trip or a 200+ Mile journey

Oh fair play man, I get ya. Been Creamfields a couple times, dnb is always sick but the trance and hard dance is bearable to an extent. Gets too much after a while, although they do book some good live acts now and again. Kasabian were heavy last year.

mr c is playing at glade aswell scotty, aswell as marky cyantific noisia and other peeps. and i would imagine theres alot less dicktwats at glade compared with creamfields.....

yeh dnb line up is fat. sub focus n sigma are also playing. looks wicked! :)

whatttttt........ cyantific at glade... dnb tent... literally yesterday was talking about going but only problem was lack of dnb...... sweeettttttttttttt

anyone on it?

im only doing one fest this summer and i think this is gonna be the one. theyve got a dnb tent for the first year aswell as loads of other electronic shiznay...

full line up here...www.gladefestival.com

technically they have a dnb tent every-year... as this i just homelands, that became hifi, that became sanctuary now re-packaged as glade! ;)

however, £150 for a ticket, fuck off! last year it cost me £50 for the whole weekend!

Back
Top Bottom