Give me your opinion on my new DNB tune

SoS_Productions

I've only been doing this for a little over a year, so it's still a work in progress but I think I'm getting there. I'm feeling better about my drums, and sample selection. I'm still looking for honest opinions and any suggestions. Thanks in advance!

"Center of Attention"
http://www.myspace.com/sonsofsirius

The vocal sample is abit out of key with the rest of the track. Use something like Antares Autotune or Waves Tune. The vocal could do with some more reverb aswell.

The drums are lacking abit of top end. Some hipass filtered cymbals running through a compressor with a high ratio for a consistent volume will make the track sound more full.

The track sounds pretty quiet. A multibandcompressor and limiter on the master out will make it would make abig improvement.

The pad is nice but sounds abit muddy with the rest of the track and gets abit repetative.

With abit more work it could be a decent track. Not a bad attempt though if you haven't been producing for long.

wait a minute you said "only been doing this for a little over a year" thats a long time.

this should be in new talent and track reviews. i'll check it out later on mate.

yeah the drums of your new track (the system is yours) would be great for an intro but 5min with that is to blow up your brain and then shit yourself:shittin: while listening but work on that, put some HH and mix with some sort of synth. The other needs some evolution on the melos but the drums are good...
That's just my opinion

keep workin

Back
Top Bottom