Give me some advice please .....

Terrence Black

Breakage3307
Whats up everyone. Hope you all are doing great. Heres the thing, im planning on purchasing a laptop, mainly the Apple laptop. And all im going to use it for is just music production. But i see some producers they have 2 comp. whats with that ? But can some 1 please help ya boy out and sheed some light for me ... Ohhhh and i was thinking about a Dell also ??? Holla at me !!!!!

:jacko:

you need an apple macbook pro with 'logic pro' music software production environment thats industry standard. thats what you need for sure, im not sure what else you will need. my mate has an macbook pro and hes doing music production at this college in plymouth

you need an apple macbook pro with 'logic pro' music software production environment thats industry standard. thats what you need for sure, im not sure what else you will need. my mate has an macbook pro and hes doing music production at this college in plymouth

How much that gunna set ya back?

my mate just bought a 17" (i think) mac book pro and the latest logic, plus a little bit of hardware for audio interface etc and it set him back a little under £2,000.
and that's the basic of basics to get set up and rolling.

Yeah I'd get a mac, defo.
Daddy machines.
Some producers have two comps to keep the shit seperate, I've got a few mates with two comps, and thats what they do, they keep one strictly for tunage and production and then use the other strictly for Internet and general use.
Just stops your production one from ever getting viruses and just generally fucked up, lol.
You can use Reason, which is what most peeps use, as well as Cubase SX which is very in depth, I'd reccomend Reason to be honest.
And then as you learn more, get Cubase if you wish.

Have a look around on forums as producers are always upgrading and you may get a deal, I got a Macbook G4 for 400 quid, proper good deal.

my mate just bought a 17" (i think) mac book pro and the latest logic, plus a little bit of hardware for audio interface etc and it set him back a little under £2,000.
and that's the basic of basics to get set up and rolling.

I've heard that the most expensive apple mac, which has top absolutely everything on it, can set you back to about £50,000.

£50,000! for a laptop!

Back
Top Bottom