Girls Try Takin Us Man For Fools Alie?

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
its not that, its just... they make you think its okay to be a little open with them, say nice things n all that, start caring whatnot makin efforts etc. soon as you get into that trend of 'caring' they throw it in ya face, ive had this too many times and i never learn lol.

girls = my biggest weakness

ive had enuf now bruv, jus gonna stick to pulling fanny on a weekend and use the week for more important things, like wanking and mixing hahaha :chainsaw:

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
[Politrix];299016 said:
its not that, its just... they make you think its okay to be a little open with them, say nice things n all that, start caring whatnot makin efforts etc. soon as you get into that trend of 'caring' they throw it in ya face, ive had this too many times and i never learn lol.

ive had enuf now bruv, jus gonna stick to pulling fanny on a weekend and use the week for more important things, like wanking and mixing hahaha :chainsaw:
stand and salute to that ... treat someone how you want to be treated , never happens when you apply this to a lady so far in my time on planet earth ... praps it may be different if i met the one but the ones so far ive met treat you like shit ...
:shrug:

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
[Politrix];299016 said:

I'm exactly the same mate, I feel your pain. When girls know you want them or care about them they get disinterested. It's all about treating 'em mean keepin' 'em keen. hahahahaha.

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
all treat us mans like waste used us
yeah

wimen dont need men ,.... 2008 m8 wimen only want a mans attention because of there animal breeding instinks , another than that there independent , but yet when the time off dating exspect u to pay for everything ... strickley 50 / 50 in my book .

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
sounds like u lot are fools to start with, u dont need a woman

dont mean to be harsh but u gotta grow up, its quite possibly that its something to do with YOU and not the ppl u date

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
why you puttin him down because he chooses to write a different way?? :shrug:

is that how intolerant you are? bigot.
No, I'm not putting him down. I honestly don't understand what he says half the time. I'm sure he could write slightly more coherently and I genuinely have to look at his posts for about a minute to understand what he's writing.

That a good enough explanation...??

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
yeah

wimen dont need men ,.... 2008 m8 wimen only want a mans attention because of there animal breeding instinks , another than that there independent , but yet when the time off dating exspect u to pay for everything ... strickley 50 / 50 in my book .
the whole independent woman thing is bullshit!
i dont watch but i've heard/seen enough to know that in sex in the city they dont talk about anything else except sex and shopping

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
sounds like u lot are fools to start with, u dont need a woman

dont mean to be harsh but u gotta grow up, its quite possibly that its something to do with YOU and not the ppl u date
Who you referring to???

Think your reading a bit to deep into it mate to be honest...

shadowdemon1990

Original Nuttah
VIP Junglist
No, I'm not putting him down. I honestly don't understand what he says half the time. I'm sure he could write slightly more coherently and I genuinely have to look at his posts for about a minute to understand what he's writing.

That a good enough explanation...??
:ditto:
Always seems like he's missing words out or like he's in slovakia "Keybord wrong types voice" :lol::lol: