girls love dubstep

so special

im gonna try get into dubstep..

whenever i go to a dnb rave they got a dubstep room and any gal i chat to say ...'come to the dubstep room its wicked'

propa hard to dance to!!

Dubstep is the shit mate... Fucking love it, a gram or 2 of Ket an a dubstep night = MESSYNESS!!!

KKKEEETTTAAAMMMIIIINNNNEEEEE!!!!!!! RRRRUUULLLLEEEESSS!!!!!

lol i'm pritty kettamized at the minute ;)

im all about dnb but one of the reasons i like dubstep is cause u can proper dance to it. move everything from the hips ;)

How do u dance to dubstep?

I can't at all .....

hahahaha!! no rhythem my friend!!!

anyway..... DNB is always going to be the way forward...... you may think dub-step is right now.... but lets face it..... its only following in the shadow of dnb......

still wkd though!!

hahahaha!! no rhythem my friend!!!

anyway..... DNB is always going to be the way forward...... you may think dub-step is right now.... but lets face it..... its only following in the shadow of dnb......

still wkd though!!

If your gonna say that then you may aswell say Jungle was in the shadow of Breakbeat Hardcore.

Or DnB was in the shadow of Jungle, everything gets its time its just a case of some take longer to establish than other dubstep has only been really going for 3 or 4 year's.

Where as with Breakseat HC it evolved into jungle then Dnb so the fan's/DJs followed it through the different incarnation's imo this is why it has such a loyal base.

Last edited:
The Dubstep night we put on in Portsmouth is full of girls! :D

Back
Top Bottom