girlfriend is late.....

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha thats not what he means michael, it was a... very family oriented SFW kind of joke from our esteemed yet sadly estranged member riisu.

as for your girlfriend, or should i say roomie, i wouldnt worry too much buddy. if shes got a messed up uterus youre in no kind of danger, some girls are perfectly healthy and can have unprotected sex with their partner for years before finally getting pregnant.

when i show up, climb atop of the dung heap we call love, crow, and fly off into the majesty of the night sky, chasing the freezing moon.

im the real father, michael. the arrogant impregnator of thousands.

but now i have to eat muesli, x

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
you know what, im half way round the world, you might as well do it for me. but remember, if anyone asks, your name is not karl and you are never to be referred to as "the log". and you certainly didnt sit on the monday morning meeting nearly falling off the chair in sheer exhaustion from having slept very very little the night before, on account of a certain roomie that needed to talk all damn night.

dont think im making a good impression in my damn career when i pull shit like that.

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
The last time someone told me this story, he became a very happy father, with a very happy family. And they were happy for ever. The End.