Girl punched as Hyde Park Facebook water fight turns nasty

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by BeyondTherapy, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

Girl punched as Hyde Park Facebook water fight turns nasty

[​IMG]

:-x wanker

2. JAGZ

JAGZ Well-Known Member

that aint water man, red fucking water?? stained his white t-shirt aswell, id be screwing:-x but i wouldnt paste the bitch :|

3. BDS

BDS Active Member

lolz

4. BeyondTherapy

his plain white tshirt at that ... primark £2 ... sheez worth punching out for i guess ?????? :-x

5. 1995ting

1995ting Active Member

if someone put that red shit on my white shirt I would be fuckin pissed, it's a waterfight not a fucking sticky red juice fight that will be sticky and annoying as hell for the rest of the day, wtf is wrong with her?

[​IMG]

6. JAGZ

JAGZ Well-Known Member

primark or armarni dosent matte its the point.
    each to there own man

7. BeyondTherapy

theres being alittle bit angry and theres being a knob ... clearly a shirt can be washed and if its alittle stained im sure she would of brought him another ,.. but to punch out ... o please !!!! doesnt make you a hard man makes you look more of an uneducated moron
    ,a £2 plain white shirt ..... geezer needs to grow up and chill the fup out - !!!!

8. JAGZ

JAGZ Well-Known Member

95ting cracks me up :D

9. BeyondTherapy

what point ... ? im lost on it ,... he could of got the bottle and washed her in it , balanced karma ... but no !!! thought he was D MAN and punched out ... sorry im not buying it ... theres no need for aggressive behaviour like what he has done ... yes she has gone alittle step to far granted , but doesnt deserve a punch ...

10. shadowdemon1990

shadowdemon1990 Original Nuttah

Read this in the sun earlier !!
    What a cunt u NEVER Hit a girl no matter what !!
    especially for somethink so perthetic, she could have paid for a new shirt or sumthin !!
    not k.o her :mad:

11. 1995ting

1995ting Active Member

not really, if a girl hits someone else (male or female) they deserve to get hit back

12. JAGZ

JAGZ Well-Known Member

thats just the way it is nowdays man has been for a while now :(

13. shadowdemon1990

:nono: If i saw u hit a girl no matter if i was out with her or i hated here !! i'd make sure u would'nt be walking home that night i woudn't care if u were mike tyson or a lil bitch i'd make it my mission to fucking brake every bone in your body :-x:-x:-x:-x:-x
    Guess now we know who beats there wife up CUNT

14. BDS

BDS Active Member

too true blad, but.....if i was in that guys position there is no fucking way i wud spark that bitch out. thats sum psychotic shit right there haha

15. 1995ting

1995ting Active Member

firstly, you don't know me so don't try and judge me, secondly stop acting like a hard man on the internet. Take for example, if a woman smacks me in the face, guess what? she is getting ktfo on the spot. It is wrong to hit anyone else, man or woman. If a woman punches like a man she better be prepared to take a punch from a man. I have seen too many cases of women thinking they can do whatever the fuck they want to a man in real life such as headbutting him while he can't touch them. That is BULLSHIT, women go on about how they want equality these days, well that is fucking equality. All these double standards are such bullshit. And no I am not a wifebeater, but if anyone physically puts me in danger, I will return the favour. (I am not saying what this guy did was right btw, he acted way out of line)

16. JAGZ

JAGZ Well-Known Member

17. shadowdemon1990

Firstly stop talking bullshit, i'm just saying if i saw u hit any girl i would make sure u got battered end of !! if u could beat me then thats nothing a cricket bat around some soon to be wife beating cunts knee caps :-x

& your saying your not a wife beater and what that guy did was out of line !! Even though u just happily said u'd hit a girl u dickhead !!
    Girls do sometimes take advantage knowing that ALL decent men wouldn't react to there shit !! my best mates dad got a broken nose from his ex wife and he never even flinched to touch her thats what you call a man !!
    Your not even a perthetic excuse of a man your a low life woman beating cunt END OFF

18. JAGZ

JAGZ Well-Known Member

calm down guys this is getting abit ott now

19. 1995ting

1995ting Active Member

you're a fucking pussywhipped little mug, can you even read? I didnt say I'd happily hit a girl, I would hit a girl if she hit me first unreasonably, eg if she just fuking sparks me then she is getting a spark back. It is pussy little shits like you that are making this nation so pussywhipped, there is a BIG DIFFERENCE between someone who comes home drunk every night and beats their gf/wife black and blue for no reason and someone who just doesn't let people smack them and hits back, whether it be man or woman.
    you're the pathetic one who is brainwashed by today's society into thinking women can do whatever they want physically without suffering any repercussions. In the fucking playgrounds there are boys getting kicked the shit out of by girls because they can't do shit about it (serious). I know someone's cousin who gets proper bullied by girls who gang up on him and smack him for no reason, just because if the boy did anything to any one of them then he would get in deep shit while the little girls get off scott free. He's 5 years old, he even had a fucking girl three years older than him come and kick him in the balls FOR NO REASON.

GROW SOME BALLS YOURSELF

/ END

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  20. shadowdemon1990

You didn't say u'd happily hit a girl but u blatenly would :-x So if you cum home pissed up being a cunt n ur wife tells u 2 calm down blahblah u start gettin shitty n beat her about CUNT !!

N good the lil fanny hole desevers to get bullied, if a girl hit me i'd take it like a man not be a bitch and ht her back !! then when i bump in2 1 of my mates oh yeah that bitch hit me bye bye simple !! u going 2 sanctuary ?? cuz if u are i'll happily let u get banged by a few girls !! i advise taking crutches ready u fucking wanna b badman cum back when youve got sum balls pussy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.