GiraffeCast by Diffrent..

dexta

The new podcast from Diffrent is up on itunes or soundcloud. More info regarding the label can be found on www.diffrentmusic.com and dont forget to sign up to the site if you'd like to enter the competition.

gcastfeatured.png

ITUNES
SOUNDCLOUD LINK

T/L

Icicle - Time to remember (Thorne Remix) [dub]

Chills - Everyones Mad [diffrent]

Tighrope - Peace [diffrent]

Dakosa - Hustlers [dub]

Cuelock - Departed [diffrent dub]

Amoss - Glurg Monster [dub]

Lynx ft Kemo - Global Enemies (hunchbak rerub) [dub]

Cuelock - Depths [diffrent]

Hunchbak & Dexta - Advisory [diffrent dub]

***COMPETITION - REGISTER @ DIFFRENT MUSIC TO WIN***

Arkaik - Stress Relief [diffrent dub]

Lynx ft mc Sense - For the Rebels [dub]

Pessimist - Close to me [influenza minus]

Digital Culture Music - What goes around [dub]

Mr Distance - Colony [dub]

Madrabbit - Response [dub]

Jekyl - Disperse [diffrent wip]

Relapse - Ark 2 [diffrent dub]

Relapse - Ark 2 (Hunchbak Remix) [diffrrent wip]

Subscribed (y)
Big ups, you're doing some good things. Can't wait to see what else is coming through soon...

Subscribed (y)
Big ups, you're doing some good things. Can't wait to see what else is coming through soon...

cheers mate, keep an eye on the website, register and you will not be let down!! got some really good stuff coming soooon :rinsed:

Listened today and enjoyed it thoroughly (y) Some nice tunes in there that I'll be keeping an eye on!

Listened today and enjoyed it thoroughly (y) Some nice tunes in there that I'll be keeping an eye on!

cool bloke, the 'free-bee' that we talked about has all been confirmed and will be announced and released really soon, ad in weeks time most probs!! the tunes are bangers, and masters sound sick, we are mad crazy for giving them away, but its all good, we are all about freedom and love!

Back
Top Bottom