gingle!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by the_evil_ginger, Jul 28, 2007.

1. the_evil_ginger

the_evil_ginger Member

found myself recently to be in the position of being ginger and single. after my man left me at the benicassim festival in spain. ( not literally left me on my own in spain), but decided to break it then and there----- just before and during jamie t....................

leaving lots of people in the crowd wondering why there was a girl crying so much at jamie t's lryicsim.

feelin very wierd and maybe this isn't the best place to vent...... but could use some advice on how to cope after a 2 and a half year relationship has ended.

feel gutted.

2. Gumby

Gumby New Member

oh man that sucks. he couldve at least had the decency to let you enjoy the gig and then break up with you at home... thats not how you'd want to remember jamie t.

:grouphug: hugs 4 u.

to be honest i dont think im the right person to be giving advice... cos im younger than you and my past break ups have all been mutual. so all i can really say is dont spend too much time dwelling on it. of course you'll need some time to get over it, but being single is bloody awesome and the sooner you get out there and start enjoying life again, the better...

ive always been a 'live for the now' kinda person, so start fresh, and be excited by the prospect of not knowing what lies ahead for you... that always puts a smile on my dial. :)

p.s does your username refer to your hair colour? if it does thats freakin awesome cos redheads are hot so you shouldnt have any worries!!!

3. mesh

mesh Active Member

get out there and meet new people ... then have sex with them!

or not, but dont worry anyway there's a whole world out there without this person in it.

In fact, most people will get through life without your ex, so you're in good company

4. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Don't listen to sad songs, don't drink too much, have a lot of sex and don't worry about finding somebody new. Oh and he'll be back begging in a while. Show him the door.

5. the_evil_ginger

the_evil_ginger Member

true true..:applause:. and i shall try to remember that as i try and restain my phone hand from dailling or texting. though it's all amicable, i am right in thinking that i should wait for him to contact me???????

trying to have some self respect. but your right........... none of you guys have him in your life and your all doing ok.....

thank you guys for the hugs and the support......

just trying not to stare too much at the big gap that has now been left.

still now at least i can go to more dnb gigs without having to worry the fact that he hates it and i can at last listen to what i want to in the car........:drums:

every cloud and all that

6. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

few situations are as bad as being both ginger and single. i have the utmost sympathy for you.
    whilst it is important to maintain good relations with exes of all nationalities (i, for instance, have my mother staying at and old exs flat as we speak), it is not more important than you being able to feel good about being on your own. self resepect is a very valid aspect of this, just as you say. so id stay away from the man for a while. take up pottery or something.

harsh way to do it too i thought, in the middle of a festival. some couples are so rude to each other. stay up my ginger friend.