GIMPS / GEEKS ... THAT SOMEHOW LAND FIT AS FUCK CLUNGE . FUUUUU ??!! HOW?? WHY??

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist

THIS FUCKING SNOTTY NOSED SCRUFFY LOOKING CUNT ...

WAS SHAGGING THIS FOR AGES.. AND HAS KIDS WITH HER ...!!!!

NOW HE IS NAILING THIS , WHICH IS HIS CURRENT MISSUS !!!

WTF ?

how .. and it aint just money, coz they are rich as fuck anyway, and have had rich fellas in the past ..

am gunna geek myself up i rekon ..

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i was on the train the other day, and some fit as fuck bird was sat on the table opposite, fuckin beautiful she was, couldnt keep my crabby eyes off her .. i was thinking some lucky lucky fucker is gunna be shaggin that later.. and so i felt sad inside...

and then ... and then ... coming back from the shitter on the train ..

some gimpy blonde curly haired lad, in a baby blue v-neck sweater sat next to her.. geeky as fuck .. i thought .. yea.. its cool .. gotta be brother or friend.. then she put her hand on his lap and they looked lovingly into each others eyes.. so i silent farted to spoil the moment.. and looked out the window with my beady peepers.. listening for the change in romance to the horrified.." did you egg ? " look ... " nah must be the sketchy looking crab opposite "

does it piss anyone else off?? , when you see a prime prime 'Grade-A' bit of skirt and her boyfriend is probably called Harvey .. or in a club , eyeing a bird up .. think ure in .. and realise her b/f has a mullet and skinny jeans so ure out the equation .. :mad:

Last edited:

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
fuck knows how this divvy slack jawed wad of toss gets the crumpet he does?

got to be HUNG.

sickens me.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Macaulay Culkin was with Mila Kunis for like 7 years too... :twitchy:

I mean, the only reason I can think as to why, is that she was an obssessive Michael Jackson fan as a teenager & wanted something inside her, that had been inside Michael?

Last edited:

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
I know what you mean ethix, sometimes i comfort myself and hark my thoughts back to the cavemen. Find comfort in the knowledge that if it wasn't illegal, you could beat the shit out of them with your bare hands and take their women as your own.

Top Bottom