Gimping yourself infront of the LADS !

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
was just coming into my towerblock , and there loads of angry sweaty workmen , looking all alpha male, swearing , and cnut tattoos on their foreheads and such .. they were all lifting this big steel crane thing out of the lift that i was waiting for ..

thinking i was one of the lads with them , i thought id get all deep voice, and join the alpha pack and subscribe ...

so i said in my deepest laddy northern voice " shit lads, looks like that weighs a few quid! "

i instantly thought in my head .. a few quid ... wtf ? ..

then one of em looks up at me and says ... " yeh , mate ... weighs a few pennies does this " ... and one starts laughing abit ..

i go completely red , and do the most nervous high pitched squeek of a laff , and get into the lift, ball bag inside me ... have to wait 20 seconds for the doors to close .. trying not to look at them ..

what a bellend ..

any chance they were pure chav and they thought '' weighs a few quid '' is abit of a saying, and he felt a gimp for adding the '' pennies '' bit ...

or am i the only gimp in the tale ..

no need for replys

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Haha yeah, why Ethix? were you wearing a tight vest and red hot pants whilst this was all going on?

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
coz they had big muscles .. the aim was to loose my virginity in the lift

---------- Post added at 09:53 ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 ----------

there was lycra involved

---------- Post added at 09:54 ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 ----------

was just meant to say .. shit , i bet thats fucking heavy ... but thought i had a good saying, ive never used ... and then would be the time ... but it was a saying no one has ever said ..

and i still didnt get plugged in

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Were they all surrounding you drinking Diet Pepsi as this was all going on, little water beads falling off the can and into your buttcrack.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I don't want you (doo doo do do doo) to be no slave (doo doo do do doo)
I don't wan't you (doo doo do do doo) to work all day (doo doo do do doo)
But I want you to be true,
I just want to make shrimp eye love to you
loooove to yoooou

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
how could i possibly have missed this thread. i feel your pain ethix, you just want to fit in and this is what happens. dont give up.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
should have just broke out into some press ups, holding a deep menacing stare into their eyes.

it shows a raw masculine strength and would have hidden the redness of your blushing.