ghost snares

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
having difficulty getting them sounding natural and fluid.

how i usually go about them is bouncing my layered snares together, then bringing that sample back in, placing them in the usual ghost snare places, and using a volume automation to take out the initial 'pop' so they sound a bit lighter..then obviously make them quite a bit quieter than the actual snare.

But it just sounds out of place.

any tips?

n00bs... velocity adsr's and (off) quantization (not a word but it is today) are your friends.. armed... bounce all to a sampler and you will have a better time... you can put one sampler and multi track them to different mixer channels to effect different but still keep them on one channel to help work you placements, velocitys, adsr all within the piano roll and sampler

MODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODS

can you move this to the production forum, i accidentally put it here somehow

Back
Top Bottom