Ghost in the shell-innocence (remix)

I'm digging the drum rolls in the intro, reminds me of hive a bit.

when the pads come in it doesn't seem to be in the same key as the ghost in the shell sample. I was expecting this bad-boy to get a lot bigger, but when the bass stabs come in it sounds more liquid -- belies the dramatic feel of that innocence sample..

I vote for a big-boy remix of this tune

Thanx for the feedback..:)

I am workin on my bass production....

Thank you checkin me out...

any ideas for a good plug in to develop basslines.?

I would say just search on it in here and DOA, also youtube has some stuff,

P.S. I whored out on a ghost in the shell sample once too: check it out @ http://www.reverbnation.com/machineasy called "drums from the deep," tried to add more punch to some of the original stuff by layering some new stuff, you should try that out and maybe it will give you a good idea of how to match the drop to the sample

Last edited:
Hah class, ghost in the shell must be the most sampled anime ever! I once did one too, maybe I'll upload it even! I like this, though i doubt i will return to this tune man and that's maybe the most defining value for a tune. A lot of good beat makers on this place and you're definately one of them, you got a shitload going on in there rhythmically but it doesn't go over the top. The bass in the beginning needs bottom i agree, easiest way to do this is to double it one octave lower than the original - instant monster sub.

the drums in the intro are active i like them. its pretty fast is it 180bpm. ah probly my ears. dont think the bass is full though but i like big jump up tracks so maybe am not the best judge. also i like the sample. could defo do more with the bassline tho in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom