Getting vinyl dubplates cut

I can vouch for Dub Studio. The service is excellent and the end product is the highest quality. Your dub will last just as long as any pressed vinyl you have.

Dub Studio is also £5 cheaper for a double sided 12".

Last edited:
Anyone know where to get a good MP3/Wav of Renegade snares? Been wanting to do the same and get it cut faster. For the flip Dog soldier - Break & Silent witness :D

Just so you know that website doesnt do 45 rpm, in case you didnt see it ;)

Imo it makes much more sense to buy a cheapo CD deck then do as many songs as you like at any speed, much cheaper in the long run and if scratched, burn another disc.

Scratch a dubplate and you'll be in tears. Can't see the point in spending £45 for a single vinyl, just silly money for what it is.

Just so you know that website doesnt do 45 rpm, in case you didnt see it ;)

Imo it makes much more sense to buy a cheapo CD deck then do as many songs as you like at any speed, much cheaper in the long run and if scratched, burn another disc.

Scratch a dubplate and you'll be in tears. Can't see the point in spending £45 for a single vinyl, just silly money for what it is.

Yeh i see what your saying but its alot more special having your own dubplate cut. I mean yeh get a cheap CDJ and play it on a cdj is the easy option. But being a vinyl junkie i think it would be a sick present to get and would have real sentimental value having 2 of your favourite tunes cut to your own plate.

Yeh i see what your saying but its alot more special having your own dubplate cut. I mean yeh get a cheap CDJ and play it on a cdj is the easy option. But being a vinyl junkie i think it would be a sick present to get and would have real sentimental value having 2 of your favourite tunes cut to your own plate.

Amen Brother !!!

Yeah I kinda get ya but its just too much money imo.. Hope it doesn't get scratched thats all I can say!

And I have to fully disagree with sentimental value, that makes no sense when any Joe Bloggs can do exactly the same... A vinyl given to you by your favourite DJ has value, not paying silly amounts for a vinyl.

IMO... dubplates, whats the point in paying to get someone elses tune cut to dub unless its been given to you by the artist with the intention of it being cut to dub.
Ive had many of my own tunes cut to dub by transitions which is quality and they master and cut it right infront of you. However i would only pay for this priviledge on one of my own tunes.
CDJS all the way for fuckin with tunes not on vinyl mate.

Back
Top Bottom