Getting the most Clarity out of your speakers

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Hey chaps, just got a new pair of speakers, trying to get the highest quality sound of them, just wondering if anyone has any tips? Would getting more speaker cable, and joing the ends increase the quality drastically?

yeah as nick said xlr cables make a noticeable difference!
decent amp and or mixer helps too!
i used to have a lower quality mixer and although my krks were top, the sound quality was piss due to the mixers shitty signal!

Yeah, well my housemate just moved out and I was in need of an affordable emergency pair of speakers and amp, so i though going for the one of the KAM soundpacks would be ok. ended up going for the soundpack 5, obviously i kno the set up wasn't going to be top spec, but since using them I have found that they are alot worse than i thought. The cables i ended up getting were Qed silver anniversary's. But might invest in some xlrs if thats what you reccomend

Yeah, well my housemate just moved out and I was in need of an affordable emergency pair of speakers and amp, so i though going for the one of the KAM soundpacks would be ok. ended up going for the soundpack 5, obviously i kno the set up wasn't going to be top spec, but since using them I have found that they are alot worse than i thought. The cables i ended up getting were Qed silver anniversary's. But might invest in some xlrs if thats what you reccomend

try repositioning them in the room...the acoustics of a room drastically change/distort sound!!

Back
Top Bottom