Getting that Wob sound in Massive....

BayG

Not a wobble, but just a singular wob....

Sort of sound as in TCs Game Over or Crissy Criss's Don't Mess About

Sorry if this has been asked a million times before, Ive got a good wobble bass, is it just a case of cutting it up?

yeah man its al in the envelopes, just put slight attack and minimal release,lay down some short notes then play with the cutoff knob!

why not make a new sound instead of havin the same ole shit

If you listen, a lot of tracks have this kinda sound, maybe not as the main bassline but little hits of it here and there. People like you do my head in, so what if he's asking to make a noise that's used a lot, he's trying to produce isn't he and he isn't using presets so what have you got against him learning how to use a software synth? Everyone's gotta start somewhere and if he makes this sound it could easily progress into a different sound, how it works. If you haven't got any decent input then scroll down to the next thread.

If you listen, a lot of tracks have this kinda sound, maybe not as the main bassline but little hits of it here and there. People like you do my head in, so what if he's asking to make a noise that's used a lot, he's trying to produce isn't he and he isn't using presets so what have you got against him learning how to use a software synth? Everyone's gotta start somewhere and if he makes this sound it could easily progress into a different sound, how it works. If you haven't got any decent input then scroll down to the next thread.

this!
although i think its better to try a new sound but its always good to know how to make a wob.:D

Back
Top Bottom