Getting signed appreciation!

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Just got a phonecall from a distributor who wants to put out our stuff. I can't really say much at the moment as its all quite hush hush, but this has made my day. Just wanted to share my excitment with you all

We are also thinking about doing a free mp3 giveaway of "Drum Slice" very soon if any one is interested

Congratulations mate, Thats the sort of news thats calls for a celbratory beer :beers: or a nice big :spliff:

congrats man! it's nice having some of your own music released. it's an immense feeling.
especially if/when you see it out in the shops!

Big up...

always nice when creative efforts get regconized!

If you need artwork doing let me know

Thanks for all the kind words and support guys. It means a great deal. I will keep you all updated with whats going on. Who knows, we may even do a competition to win the first release. BIG BIG BIG BIG ups for all your support again. It really does mean a lot to us.
I definately want to do a free mp3 giveaway, just trying to work out what track.

Thanks for all the kind words and support guys. It means a great deal. I will keep you all updated with whats going on. Who knows, we may even do a competition to win the first release. BIG BIG BIG BIG ups for all your support again. It really does mean a lot to us.
I definately want to do a free mp3 giveaway, just trying to work out what track.

nu Urban are really on it with digital stuff right now.... if you have tunes that arent quite right for vinyl its worth sending them over...

just incase its useful for ya!

nu Urban are really on it with digital stuff right now.... if you have tunes that arent quite right for vinyl its worth sending them over...

just incase its useful for ya!

Nice one lok. I didnt know they were on it with mp3's now. I will get in touch with tobes and see what he's saying. Thought it'd be nice to do a little Dnbforum mp3 giveaway as well. Everyone loves a freebie!!
@ zeal & jungledon - many braps dudes!!

Congrats mate, big up! :)

Let me know if you need anything on the site etc.

Back
Top Bottom