Getting sick...

2284648890_f32f8715b5.jpg

Sweet pictures of owls guys. There is nothing wrong with a bit of jump up

Last edited:
just take it into account cause it happens all the time i was trying to fukin knock some logic into your dumb heads... you are possibly some of the biggest neeks in the world finding fucking pictures to reply to this thread.. grow up and do something instead of sit on a forum getting kicks with your internet mates seeing who can be the biggest arsehole.

I said i didnt want any arguments but with the wankers like you on the forum its fucking hard.

funny_owl_01.jpg

Oh dear I must be a noob as I have no idea what the relevance of owls is, but I do like them a lot. sweet

where do you guys keep getting these pictures the one with the action figure bunning has been cracking me up

all forums have these threads, its been like this for years
opinionated cunts with nothing betta to do than slate everything they don't like and cuss down people who are working hard to get their music out there, its barmy
hence the tune forum fannies by g dub...i'm tired of arguing in threads with the same old shit different day but i don't take shit lying down, like many people on here
its just the forum way of things

all forums have these threads, its been like this for years
opinionated cunts with nothing betta to do than slate everything they don't like and cuss down people who are working hard to get their music out there, its barmy
hence the tune forum fannies by g dub...i'm tired of arguing in threads with the same old shit different day but i don't take shit lying down, like many people on here
its just the forum way of things

Well said.

Back
Top Bottom