Getting screwed over by your mates.

justin_credible

Lurker
VIP Junglist
My house mate told me today that he didnt want to renew the tenancy agreement on the flat we live in. The agreement ends on the 31st of march, gives me 8 days to find somewhere to live, or pay double the rent til someone else moves in.
It means i need to move back in with my parents until i find somewhere else. He's moving in with 2 of my other mates, which i knew nothing about until this evening either. Needless to say he has a black eye now, and rightly so. Pussy didnt hit me back so i guess he knows he's in the wrong too.
I cant set my decks up back at dots house either, and im gonna have to cycle 8 miles to work everyday.

Anyone else been fucked over in a similar way?

KEMZ

Blatant Royal Status
VIP Junglist
cunt. deserved that jab, well done. but why he leave it till now so you dont have any time to make plans? knobber.

and why exactly is he moving out? to what advantage?

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
gave you a thanks for punching a person that sounds like a complete cunt (y) i'd just fucking walk and pay no fucking rent, and if he has a problem, give him another blackie in the other eye, then take a shit on him, and then get the_voice to make a funny video about him.

justin_credible

Lurker
VIP Junglist
Yeah a voice video would make me feel a bit better. I dont think he decided whether he was going to or not til the last minute, and the other 2 happened to be moving anyway. He's packing his stuff up now, hasnt said a word. Im taking the tv as compensation tho. Aint gonna have anything else to do with them lot anymore, id rather have no mates than mates like that, gonna save for a deposit on a chared ownership thing, and get on the production for a bit.

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
he aint a mate if hes done that to you good fuckin riddance to the cunt!!
never had anything this bad happen before.... but theres very few of ur mates u can truly trust!!

APERone

YO, SHIT'S MAD ILL SON.
VIP Junglist
he aint a mate if hes done that to you good fuckin riddance to the cunt!!
never had anything this bad happen before.... but theres very few of ur mates u can truly trust!!
Very much the truth and its sad
people you hang with all day and share good time will walk out on you in a second
good luck Justin

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
Yeah a voice video would make me feel a bit better. I dont think he decided whether he was going to or not til the last minute, and the other 2 happened to be moving anyway. He's packing his stuff up now, hasnt said a word. Im taking the tv as compensation tho. Aint gonna have anything else to do with them lot anymore, id rather have no mates than mates like that, gonna save for a deposit on a chared ownership thing, and get on the production for a bit.
fair enough,

fuck having mates that are a load of twats, i'd rather have a shit top floor studio flat on my own in a shit shanty town, with a fat fucking set-up, and just piss the neighbours off with my music.

mansell

husk basically*
VIP Junglist
What a cunt, sorry to hear that man. you know who your mates are.
Something similar happend to me the other week, a girl i was working with stitched me up saying i was stood in the feed room smoking, when infact i wasn't. so i therefore lost my job and house. funny thing was she'd gone home for lunch by the time i came out of the office.
That slag will have a black after the next time i see her.

go round and give your other 2 "mates" a slap aswell
surely they knew what the crack was and didnt bother telling u
probably because they didnt want a slap
then you can film your own funny film of the 3 of them looking stupid with black eyes

you could take this further but it depends on whether there actually mates worth having - dont sound like it

KEMZ

Blatant Royal Status
VIP Junglist
Something similar happend to me the other week, a girl i was working with stitched me up saying i was stood in the feed room smoking, when infact i wasn't. so i therefore lost my job and house. funny thing was she'd gone home for lunch by the time i came out of the office.
what a fuckin jobsworth marnie!
there the worst kind. she'd be putting out the flames if that was me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sorry to hear that, hope it works out

mansell

husk basically*
VIP Junglist
what a fuckin jobsworth marnie!
there the worst kind. she'd be putting out the flames if that was me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sorry to hear that, hope it works out
Funny thing was i said to the other girl, who im more friendly with, i said 'she doesn't like me'. I just knew there was something about her, maybe she saw me as a threat, fuck knows.
I suppose it has worked out for the better, im moving into my new flat in a couple of weeks, and its right next to their pool. Its fuckin lush! cant wait till they go away!

justin_credible

Lurker
VIP Junglist
Thats well harsh. Have u had problems with the girl before? The other 2 will get there come-upance. its all about subtle revenge!