Getting New Vinyl

Yeah it's something I get really excited about too. Waiting on 'Heavyweight' - Fresh & 'Isis'/'Traits rmx' - Break right now. Can't wait for Taktix, The Reward, and Do U Wanna.

I was waiting on this delivery since Monday and kept coming home disapointed it came just as i was leaving for work, had to do the old should I be late for work and just see what they sound like (even though you've listened to them about 44 times already online) or save them for later.

Spy - Asbo ep
Big bud Album
Fresh - Heavy Weight
Spectrasoul - Melodies

just bought a few new things too, ahh maybe its the feeling i'm addictesd too not the vinyl. Bit deep for a wednesday :rinsed:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeah I basically ripped the postmans hand off this morning! Tuning V.I.P, Subfocus EP, Dead By Dawn. Aint been off the decks all day! :D
Not as good a feeling as walking into a record store tho!

yeah! they all take the piss out of me at work coz i get well excited when new vinyl is due to arrive!
*** mail call - gather round everyone!

The kids in that first vid sound like ther having a fukin orgasim. :lol:

Back to topic.. yeah i get a proper phat rush when i know im gonna go home and the vinyls i have order are waiting for me. you would have to be weird not to get excited about it. :)

NINTENDO SIXTY FOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!

yeah fucking love it!! waiting on some for tomoz!!! ready to play at free party on sat yeah!!!
COOH - Frogger
Fresh - heavyweight
Corrupt Souls - 1128
phace & noisia - cctv

Back
Top Bottom