Getting my Technics lights done

ac

I've had them since May 2007, so I assume the warranty has ran out. I'm having the power, 33/45 and pop up lights all blue. £90 for both the decks. Is this worth it?

my mates had this done only his dad dun it for him for free lol. Dont think its really that hard maybe look into doin it yourself an savin 90 quid?? Does look heavy tho i wanna do mine if i can find a good step by step guide on how its done or somethin

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
get it done man an then get them painted white will look slick at fuck... That's my plans get a nice pair of mkg5's an get em painted white with blue lights

ac

Paint-wise, I'm not certain yet, wasn't going to go extreme with white, probably just get a black fleck done, kind of like metallic.

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Check ebay bro, all you need is a soldering iron..

Also with the paint.. It takes alot of work, not as simple as slappin abit of paint on. Spoke to SH81 on here about it who has done it and it takes alot of work according to him!

i was bang up for doing the 'pimp my decks' idea the other month but just thought fuck it, and spunked my money on vinyl, seeing as thats what its all about!

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
£90 is a ripoff, you can get a full service for 50 and te hcabnles replaces ( phono & earth)..not hard to do really, but best not to try if your not sure ! - Go to a proper repair centre ..you will get a better deal

D

DJOctane

[Politrix];467697 said:
why get mk5 g's and paint them, when i thogut the good thing aabout the g is that they are gold o_O;
MK5Gs are black with sparkly speckles ( & +/- 16% pitch)

G-Limited are the gold ones, and im not sure they are available as MK5, even then, the actual deck is still black

:)