Getting married?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by GIRLSCANSTEP2, Jun 28, 2008.

1. GIRLSCANSTEP2

GIRLSCANSTEP2 Member

Does anyone here ever plan/or think about getting married at some point in their lifetime?
    Just a random nteresting topic, considering most marriages fail and divorce is in most cases more expensive than the actual marriage.
    I think marriage can be a beautiful ting, but I'm not going to die trying to get a ring on my finger.
    It isnt unheard of for love someone and spend the rest of my life with them without sharing a last name.
    Plus can you get over the fact that you see this person everyday when you wake up and when you go to bed? o_O
    You REALLY Gotta love that guy/gal

2. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

wanted to get married... changed my mind... will never get married.

3. YOUNG TUNA

YOUNG TUNA IT'S ME BITCHES

Yes, and I want kids too haha. Not right now thou but at some point. Gonna teach my kid to mix and all that stuff, that would be so cool. Needless to say he/she will be the coolest kid in the block running around with a mp3-player full of Current Value and Limewax wearing this cute little camoflauge jumpsuit.

:D

4. GIRLSCANSTEP2

GIRLSCANSTEP2 Member

Hahahaha a new generation of skankin and bassin
    Just dont give him a mohawk, parents have really worn that out :mrpanic:

5. robhicks1

robhicks1 Nuts about Zoo

Not for a long time but maybe 1 day. :beers:

6. clayasaurus

clayasaurus wintermute

I'm afraid of what I'd be like married, or with kids. I don't think the world deserves either.

7. souljah

souljah liquid lover...

i think alot of peoples views on this come from what thier parents are like and how they were brought up. personally i well wanna get married n settle down one day but it really will be the commitment to spend every day of the rest of my life with that person. its not all about having a swanky do but just making that commitment with your partner is a nice thing to do. ive been brudy since i cant remember and cant fookin wait to have kids...theres stuff i wanna do in my life first though like go travelling and start a good carrer off for myself. im not brinigng anyone into this world untill im financially and emotionally stable. when the day comes though i'll really feel that i would have achieved the most amazing thing..dunno if its a woman thing...and yeh i know im gonna make an AMAZING mum :D

8. safety

safety double safety

i honestly think it would be easier to be with some one and have it be forever with out the pressure of marriage, where you've said to everyone you know *we're gonna be together forever*

it's not that i don't want to make a commitment, i just don't want to have to make a big thing of it, know what i mean?

9. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

id allow u to slip your ring on my finger :lol: no pun intended if you know what i mean :lol:

i cant wait to get married problem i have if i cant find the right girl ,... i asked my last lady to marry me , she said no :lol: a] cause she was married :lol: b] she was indian and her family threatened to disown her if she did :lol: c] when i told her kids they werent impressed either .. the relationship went down hill quite quickly after that :lol: ... o well win some lose some but hay i dont give up hope //// well not quite yet anyway ,... infact i spoke to a friend whos mate is single and ive seen photos ,.. 34yrs old no kids , own house , lives in brighton likes electronic music and skis ... result ,.. [ im arranging a date in aug to meet my mate and her for the day - i will let you the scoop afterwards ] *fingerscrossed aye yay *

10. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

marriage n kids are a big part of life imo

fair enough i know a few ppl are scared of a heather mills comin along but i dont understand why ppl dont want kids?

who wudnt want a tiny lil version of them?
    i'm gonna train mine to run head first into emo's crotches...

11. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

12. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

me i dont want kids ? no way , not of my own anyway ... i wanna share a good life with no hassles , visit nice places do nice things , having children doesnt allow you to do that , 2 good incomes coming into the household means a good life , children stop sex (ask parents it does ) ,.. and im not gunna stop having sex just because old baby panty is in the other room ,... eer no ,... you want kids ,.. go elsewhere its as simple as that , hence the reason i spose i go for the older women as they dont either just want fun , friendship without the bullshit games young people play ... [ thats my exsperiance anyway ] find me a young lady who dont play games and hay i could be forced to change my views but from exsperiance , insercurities of themselves and what they want need time for there attention seeking young minds to find out themselves leads them to play games ,... not my scene at all .... i briskly move along and allow them to sucker someone .... lifes simple , its others that make it complicated ...

:lol:

13. Sammy Dexcell

Sammy Dexcell Stop editing my profile Smarty!

yes yes sirus that was pure geniuse! :lol:

probably will get married some day, an have kids just not any time soon, never ever 'planned' or thought about my marrige tho, just planned how my kids would grow up, give em all the shit i missed out on, an teach em all the stuff i learned a lil too late.

the one i keep thinkin bout is wat if u could go back start over with the brain u got now. how different would your life be?! Always pondering about that, would be awesome, i would rule! lol an im only 21 i still got shit loads to learn! :mrpanic:

14. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

i completely understand what ur saying, life is cheaper/easier without kids but imo its also emptier, its also a little greedy n selfish
    i'd never look down on some1 for it, its their choice at the end of the day but i couldnt not have kids

as for girls that dont play games i'm with u on that, had them dick me around, but my current missus hates that shit so its goin well atm, been living together for a year now & i couldnt be happier

15. shadowdemon1990

shadowdemon1990 Original Nuttah

Kids & Marriage is a part off life imo
    Have the best years off your life when your younder holidays/raves/girls etc
    then find "the girl 4 you" kids marriage blah blah ...... die thats life :lol::lol::lol:

16. Twisted Murderer

Twisted Murderer Den Tammen Belg

I can't find a GF so no.

17. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

:slick: you said the "C" word :mrpanic:

but yea :word:

and you all say ""Some Day!?!!???"" yea, ill have kids and get married or have kids whatevs..

well Im at that ""Some Day!?!!???""point in my life (over 30), you know...like pull a Dustek?

i been with her for almost 1 1/2 yrs...i can tollerate her, and good sex etc...she works a better job than me and more $$

its like a mid life decision?

maybe it is my time?

:mrpanic:

18. GIRLSCANSTEP2

GIRLSCANSTEP2 Member

I cna understand where ur coming from...For the longest time I did NOT want kids. Actually I may still not want any :lol:
    That may change tho...Who knows. But OF COURSE not anytime soon. Im sorry but If a guy is actually able to get me to marry him, he better be pulling some MAJOR tricks out his ass. :lol: Thats way too big of a decision for me to even comprehend

19. safety

safety double safety

you know big man, it's not just about whether it's your time, you have to want to do that*

20. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

:grouphug: