Moskit

:rodigan:
I think i've got this shit on lock...

- find a girl with very low self esteem
- date her, wine her dine her, spend money on her, do things no one else has ever done for her. basically make her fall in love with you
- when things are going really good.. post her name and number on the Craiglists under women looking for sex
- when she starts getting a bunch of phone calls from strange men.. break up with her. Tell her you love her but you can’t trust her because her phone rings every five minutes
- Don’t speak to her for a week. Don’t answer her calls, texts or social media post.
- when you’re sure that she’s a mess.. reach out to her.. text her. “I still love you”
- she’ll be texting and calling like a motherfucker.. but don’t answer… don’t make any contact with her at least for another week.
- call her up. Tell her that you love her and that you want to get back to her on one condition, that you want to have a threesome with her and her best friend
- yeah she’ll protest, but I guarantee you she’ll convince her friend to have sex with you.
- on that day… tell her to back naked on the bed.. legs in the air. Tell her friend to lie back ON TOP OF HER.. same way
- have sex with her friend on top of her.. let all the fluids run out of her friend onto her… BUT DON’T SLEEP with HER. Make sure you cum in her friend
- If you’ve done your job right.. a few months later her friend will be pregnant. Tell her that you can’t be with her because you have a baby to support
- break off all contact with her for about a month. She’ll be a fucking mess.
- reach out once again. Tell her you love her… tell her that you made a mistake, that you want to be with her and want to start a family with HER.
- get her pregnant
- on the day that she has the baby… tell her that you love her and can’t wait to be with her and your new family…
- then KILL YA SELF

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
I think i've got this shit on lock...

- find a girl with very low self esteem
- date her, wine her dine her, spend money on her, do things no one else has ever done for her. basically make her fall in love with you
- when things are going really good.. post her name and number on the Craiglists under women looking for sex
- when she starts getting a bunch of phone calls from strange men.. break up with her. Tell her you love her but you can’t trust her because her phone rings every five minutes
- Don’t speak to her for a week. Don’t answer her calls, texts or social media post.
- when you’re sure that she’s a mess.. reach out to her.. text her. “I still love you”
- she’ll be texting and calling like a motherfucker.. but don’t answer… don’t make any contact with her at least for another week.
- call her up. Tell her that you love her and that you want to get back to her on one condition, that you want to have a threesome with her and her best friend
- yeah she’ll protest, but I guarantee you she’ll convince her friend to have sex with you.
- on that day… tell her to back naked on the bed.. legs in the air. Tell her friend to lie back ON TOP OF HER.. same way
- have sex with her friend on top of her.. let all the fluids run out of her friend onto her… BUT DON’T SLEEP with HER. Make sure you cum in her friend
- If you’ve done your job right.. a few months later her friend will be pregnant. Tell her that you can’t be with her because you have a baby to support
- break off all contact with her for about a month. She’ll be a fucking mess.
- reach out once again. Tell her you love her… tell her that you made a mistake, that you want to be with her and want to start a family with HER.
- get her pregnant
- on the day that she has the baby… tell her that you love her and can’t wait to be with her and your new family…
- then KILL YA SELF

Big in the game