Getting a mac for logic!

JimpaDirt

Vettvilling
VIP Junglist
So I'm planning to convert to logic from FL studio when I'm getting my new mac. Problem is... I don't know sh*t whats good or bad in a computer. So I wonder if anyone that knows more than me could help me out?

What should I get inside my new computer? Suitable processor etc.. I'm mainly just going to use it for producing and nothing else. And i'ts going to be a laptop aswell ofc.. I'ts the first step to my DJ table ;)

Any advices are more than welcome!

Uhh, well its a MAC.. so you dont have a huge range of choice really... cheapest is a Macbook, if you have more to spend then theres 5 different macbook pros and the main differences are screen size.

Looking at http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_mac/family/macbook_pro?mco=MTM3NjU5MzU it seems the 13 inch 2.7ghz is the best value for money, it doesnt have a graphics card but that shouldnt matter. Not sure about external soundcards and stuff though.

Edit: actually, surely a bigger screen is always better for producing.. but not for DJing.. I dunno, Im arguing with myself here

< schiz

edit edit: also looking at those macs, apparently the 2.7ghz 13" has a DUAL CORE i7?!!??!?! what the fuck are you on about apple you fucking spastics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom