gettin some new cd decks

2x Numark Axis 9 an you'll get some change for a nice set of headphones or something

id get the new series of numark. the ndx.

just bought the 200 for home use only and its pretty good for that price (150€..) - 0,1% pitch accuracy but no mp3s unfortunately.

havce a look at the ndx 400 or 600 imo if you dont want it solely as an addition to your vinyl setup.

id get the new series of numark. the ndx.

just bought the 200 for home use only and its pretty good for that price (150€..) - 0,1% pitch accuracy but no mp3s unfortunately.

havce a look at the ndx 400 or 600 imo if you dont want it solely as an addition to your vinyl setup.

NDX800 look pretty good

i read some reviews on them denon ones an they seem pretty good to me
i have to order of a site called pixmania as there the only place that sell dj equipment that i can pay for with an irish card online

ndx800_top.jpg

300 per pair. USB function. FX. Got some good reviews. Anyone used em?

as i said ^^^ im using the ndx 200 atm. its my first cd deck, and havent used that many others, but im pretty confident with it. obviously the 800 has more funtions and stuff, but i assume the pitching is more or less the same.

u must mean 300 each
but if u know sumwere that does it 300 a pair please tell me where

most importantly... how do these 'feel' compared to pioneers? i'm used to pioneers... and all clubs have pioneers, so i would be sceptical that these numarks could just be pointless if they dont have that same feel to the platter?

To be honest mate I think you should just wait and get a pair of Pioneers.

They seem to be the standard in most clubs.
I see Denon CDJS in some clubs but they are the high end models which cost a lot of money.

Its best too get used to the most common set up then it will give you an edge when you start playing out.

ndx800_top.jpg

300 per pair. USB function. FX. Got some good reviews. Anyone used em?

Yeah - i've used them they're spot on! however the only other cd dj tools i've used is the gemsound cdt 525 which are real ropey, anything with instant playback when you hit "play" is a step up for me.

I do recommend NDX800 though, I'd have 1

To be honest mate I think you should just wait and get a pair of Pioneers.

They seem to be the standard in most clubs.
I see Denon CDJS in some clubs but they are the high end models which cost a lot of money.

Its best too get used to the most common set up then it will give you an edge when you start playing out.

My thoughts exactly.. no so many people who have bought cheap decks and just end up regretting and then they have pretty much no re-sale value. Take your time and there is always bargins to be had ;)

Back
Top Bottom