gettin some new cd decks

My thoughts exactly.. no so many people who have bought cheap decks and just end up regretting and then they have pretty much no re-sale value. Take your time and there is always bargins to be had ;)

wish id done this, but hey ho learn from experience

its the old age arguement with technics, everyone says dont get anything else other than, and the same applies to cdjs - Get pioneer (y)

ive got the numark ndx 400 and they are great. Ive djd at party with them allready. And i know somone who has the 200s and she takes them to the clubs with her lol.

They feel solid, everything is tight, doesnt feel loose and plasticy, im dead chuffed with mine, set me back 400, with a mixer and headphones. plays mp3s and usb.

any questions ask

i've got the 400 as well. Don't know what to think of them. Would rather have second handed pioneers instead, but even second handed, gonna be hard to beat the price of these. I've heard pioneer 400s don't last long if you transport em a lot.

i went for those denon ones anyway and im pretty happy with em they feel solid built like little tanks
easy to mix on got used to em really quickly

Aarghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i have no patience, i want a cdj!
not sure id want a second hand one, atleast with brand new u have a guarantee, my options are numark NDX 800, save for a pioneer 400, or get one on finance ;D

some 800 mk2s went for 520 on ebay yesterday, shame i dont have the money right now or i would have been all over it :/

Back
Top Bottom