GETS YOUR CHOPS AROUND THIS...FRESH - FANTAZIA

im guessing by the way people are saying "fresh is back in form" that Escape From Planet Monday wasn't a big hit?

I wasn't into community back then. Was just getting started. I really liked the submarines remix, all strung out VIP, nervous and the immortal. liked closer with dj shadow a lot too. rest of the tunes sucked lol.

still love x project tho, that tune used to rip up every rave when it was on dub!

this new bit of his is wikid tho, all about those thumpin drums!!
talkbox and heavyweight are fukin choons aswell, he pushin in the right directions for def... we got any idea on dates for tha new album??

No. It was pretty awful

as much as u might not like it it's far from awful, for a good few years it was THE album i gave to ppl who wanted more dnb in thier life; pink panther, nervous, x project, all that jazz, it's just dancefloor fun, meloddic and catchy

i think it's time u pulled ur head out of ur own arse

as much as u might not like it it's far from awful, for a good few years it was THE album i gave to ppl who wanted more dnb in thier life; pink panther, nervous, x project, all that jazz, it's just dancefloor fun, meloddic and catchy

Just because something is produced well & does well on the dancefloor, doesn't mean it isn't awful...

If you liked it, thats fine, it's your opinion, I thought it was fucking shocking aswell & know a hell of alot of people that share the same sentiment.

Am really feeling Heavyweight, Fantazia... Meh... The drums are nice, probably a grower.

Hope Fresh keeps heading in this direction.

Just because something is produced well & does well on the dancefloor, doesn't mean it isn't awful...

If you liked it, thats fine, it's your opinion, I thought it was fucking shocking aswell & know a hell of alot of people that share the same sentiment.

Am really feeling Heavyweight, Fantazia... Meh... The drums are nice, probably a grower.

Hope Fresh keeps heading in this direction.

wut?

that album is far from my top 10, i think i only own all that jazz on wax but i can still appreciate it, and wot he's tried to do with the sound on it, i much prefer is older/darker stuff too, & don't be offended be the extraction of ur face from ur cheeks, that was directed at tiesto, he rarely has anything good to say...

but yea, the new fresh stuff is sounding alot better

"watch this space..."

Sorry if I came across as a hater. Far from it. It's just that I expected more from it. Sure, it's fun music that does damage on the dancefloor. His recent output is so much better in my eyes and therefore I hope that his album is more akin to this than what was on EfPM

Hypercaine's coming on the album which is dropping next year.. Yolanda's done some vocals on it.. sounding big

but by far the best tunes to come out of fresh recently is Kryptonite and Acid Rain.. both absolute smashers

As far as I know there will be a 12" on Digital Soundboy which will be Heavyweight/Fantazia, then the album will presumeably be out on BBK a long time from now.

I don't know where I remember that from...

Which tune is it that goes 'watch...this...space'? Sigma played it when I saw them last friday and it was big.

this is a good track but the clip isnt long enuff for me to get a feel for it... will have to wait and hear it in the club before i can give it my full review

Hypercaine lassitude heavyweight talk box fAntazia all bangers imo And all show his versatility. Big ups to him still going strong.

isnt lassitude by sigma?

also if anyone wants to hear a longer version of fantazia grooverider played it on his last show, definitely worth a listen to get the full feel to the tune, its a big'un

isnt lassitude by sigma?

also if anyone wants to hear a longer version of fantazia grooverider played it on his last show, definitely worth a listen to get the full feel to the tune, its a big'un

Lassitude is FRESH & SIGMA colab

this man is properly making me eat my words. i thought he'd lost it, i really did. and it can be hard for me to admit i'm wrong, but i was wrong*

any audio floating around of hypercaine with the new vox? loved the original version..my honest opinion that its best thing he's come out with since signal, I mean I really fucking love that tune! like...i wanna do nasty things with it. big up fresh!

Back
Top Bottom