Get ya tracks played on LOAD MEdia show

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
Ain't done this for a while, but if you got tracks that are up to it ( not meaning to be negative, but if its a bad mixdown, its hard to mix etc) then contact me with a link ( preferably 320kbps, mp3....)
Full tunes only ....

Well, I will try to be on it, but I will need them by weds 11th March latest( ie, if at 6pm GMT the link ain't reached me, I can't help ya.

Will post up recording of the mix later in month....

good idea bro, its a chance to get your tracks heard/played on an established show.

deserves a sticky for a while methinks

will link you up to a few new bits, can you get away with playing incredibly cheeky bootleg remixes? weve been working on something special recently!

A massive thanks to all who have supported this...teh best way to get me a track or two is to send me a download link, if not then I will try to find time to get on aim at somepoint...just I am rather a busy person these days especially with certain projects about to take off again....

So if possible PM me a link, and if not PM and will try to arrange something..if not now, then for later..LOAD is not teh only place I will be playin ....

As for bootlegs bring em on, but I have to check with Deadly first as I don't want to upset the good people of LOAD who are always kind enough to let me play.

I'll drop some individual feedback once I have had a chance to listen a few times.

As for bootlegs bring em on, but I have to check with Deadly first as I don't want to upset the good people of LOAD who are always kind enough to let me play.

Ah he's a good lad, that Darren. Tell him Smarty said alrite next time you see him.

Guys will check the tunes on Saturday ..currently right in the thick of a number of things, and peoples work desrves a proper listen ...thanks for the great response....makes me want to get back on the production too...

I might be on this fella.

I have something I'm finishing up at the mo which I'm pretty pleased with.

Hoping to get it finished over the weekend so I will sort you out with a 320 and you can see what you think.

Nice one.

keep em comin people..tehre will be other resaons to play out and promote ya tunes..in fact if I get enough I'll do a DNB Forum Production Cru Mix selection and ting to go with fries on the side...PS...Erm....Logicks...anyone seen him under a ganja cloud lately where iz he ? /

i'll pm you some links soon.

where can i listen to the LOADMEdia show, what is it, who runs it and wheres it based? all info would be appreciated.

-peace

Back
Top Bottom