Get rid of MCs

Erowid

90% of people don't like them, 90% of them suck ass, all they chat about is random bollocks involving umbrellas or some shit or they chat about how hard they are or how much money they have.

This is an age old debate which will go on and on and never be resolved. Personally i say keep it as it is cause if you take them away the people who enjoy mcs will winge so theres always gonna be wingers either way. So as they say ... you cant please everyone. Keep it as it is, its tradition.

Get out of your bedroom and into a real party mate.....then you`ll understand what MC's are about

Sorry but over my dead body,
one gonna take eksman for a wally,
i'll hold you up like a brolly
while ya suckin like girls with stollis

whats that u want to get cocky ?

whats that another dead body ?

No matter what the lyrics(or how poor they may be) , i think MCing adds a certain element to a rave, I dont think its really to necessary when listening to dnb in your car/at home though.

I dunno, depends if you like hip hop at a rave i guess.

Ok i don't mind some MCs (the ones that have the decency to shut the fuck up for longer than 30 secs) but when you got these cunts like eksman who DO NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP chattin complete shit at every moment possible it does my nut in

Agreed Erowid, I have been to many raves, so im not someone talking from a bedroom who is a rave virgin. To me, a few years ago, MC's knew their place, music first, them to hype and chat second, but now they seem like they think they own the place. They do have a place, but they do NEED to know when to shut their fekkin mouths, I went to a rave to dance and listen to the tunes, NOT some twat who thinks shouting about guns,girls and other random shit, if i wanted that, id sit at home and watch Big Brother.
Infestus.

If you don't like MC's then go to smaller events, the big Slammin' ones or Innovation have loadsssssss of MC's but when I go to Fabric or Heaven they still have MC's but they don't chat so much bollocks.
The bollocks is a fucking good laugh at big raves though, proper good for hyping up the crowd.

But like sooooo many people have said, this's a debate that'll go on foreverrrrrrr, so just get used to the MC's, 'cause they're not going away!

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?!!! "Semi automatic......" :)

cunts like eksman who DO NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP chattin complete shit at every moment possible it does my nut in

Eksman is one heavy, heavy MC - just listen to a rave where he's on the mic, and listen out for how many people shout back and make noise when he's doing his thing. Why d'ya think that is?

Ok i don't mind some MCs (the ones that have the decency to shut the fuck up for longer than 30 secs) but when you got these cunts like eksman who DO NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP chattin complete shit at every moment possible it does my nut in

eksman definitely the best man! blap!:jackson:

Its also parttialy the Djs fault that MC's wont shut up.

I'm A Dj and i have a MC. I practice with him all the time and i always let him know when hes running his mouth too much. I also let him know where i think its alright to spit some flows. For example if im playing a tune that i and the crowd loves then ill make sure he is not running his mouth too much. Dj's have to take charge in this issue too.

WE play the music WE have the power.:lol:

As much as some mc's are absolute wank, its still needed to hype the crowd up. I was at the nightlife 4 launch at warning. It was all kinda dead for the first hour, then shabba actually turned up for the first time in ages and the place EXPLODED!!

Coincidence.....?

Back
Top Bottom