DnB 'Get On Down'

sounds pretty good for your first tune bro! all id say is the bass could be dirter and crunchier, probably more distortion and some chorus or something like that for movement and modulation! the only thing i dont like is the double snare, kinda detracts from the rhythm a little , but a very good first attempt, much much better than my first dnb attempt

sounds pretty good for your first tune bro! all id say is the bass could be dirter and crunchier, probably more distortion and some chorus or something like that for movement and modulation! the only thing i dont like is the double snare, kinda detracts from the rhythm a little , but a very good first attempt, much much better than my first dnb attempt

Thanks for the reply man, you were definitely right about the snares :P changed it and it does sound alot better.
I did make some other attempts at tunes though so it's not exactly the very first song xD glad you like it though !

Reminds me A LOT from my very first tunes (that will never see the light out there)

Hah, yeah same here.

For the first tunes you put together theres obviously alot of things that you can point out productionwise and too many for you to make any use of. So my tip to you is just to be as creative as you can, try different stuff out and just have fun with producing. You will notice for evry hour spendt in your daw that you are improving.

Thats my advice! Keep at it :)

Back
Top Bottom