get mad

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by miszt, Oct 11, 2010.

1. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

go on, before the Tories get their hands on the money you earnt, to pay for the banks that screwed us all over

or dont, i mean its only about £32,000 that each one us is going to end up paying out after all, only 25% of our health service wiped from existance, pensioners and vunrable people left to rot, the minds of your children left to be manipulated by private companies in schools, while those cunts sit sipping champange and dreaming up their next scam

is it any wonder we do drugs? :mad:

April 2011, the deadline is coming for all of us. they want you to think that everyone is taking a cut, for the good of the country, they want you to think our problems come from spongers on the dole and inefficiant management of public services, but it doesnt take a genius to know that this is nonsense, less than 2.5% will be saved from changes to those systems, and the top earners in the UK wont even notice anything has happened, except they might have to buy 10 houses abroad instead of 15, to hide away in and claim their multimillion £ tax breaks.

the banks could if they choose, or if they where forced, solve the economic problems we're facing, and why not? they caused it after all, not us

<rant over> o_O

fukin banks.

<definitly over this time>

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Why have the tories got to make these cuts?

Because of Labour. It fucked up big time under them.

All they do now is say "we wouldn't cut benefits from that group blah blah" about every group. Well it's obvious the money had to come from somewhere.

3. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

Yes labour where in power, and yes they should have seen it coming and taken control of the banking industry far earlier than they did, but it was not them that caused it, it was the banks, GAMBLING, with YOUR money in 'hedge funds' and the like, they lost, big time, so the Labour Government had to bail them out with our money, otherwise they would have taken the Bank of England down and with it the UK PLC treasury, ie, us.

Because of the banks losses, international banks across the world refused to lend money to anyone, this forced up interest rates, reduced the value of your capital and your homes, inflated the value of gold massivly, increased the cost of public services and essential commodities, food, energy, etc, in turn people started to spend less money, the banks made even less money, and the whole cycle continued until it finally reached breaking point.

Dont buy into the Tory BULLSHIT, they are in the pockets of Banks, why do you think that Cooperation Tax has been reduced and banks are once again paying out billions in bonuses? where is the money that came from our pockets to prop the banks up? its all in some posh vinyard in the champage region of france, and absolutly FUK ALL of it has gone back into the small business that our country relies on to survive, it was a condition of them getting the money in the first place that they would give it to businesses that needed it! they just flat out ignored what the government demanded of them...so who is really in power?

If the money comes from anywhere, it should come from the banks, not from us, we've already paid our taxes, we've already paid out to propup the banks bad business decisions and gambling addiction, why should WE pay out again?!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
  4. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

LOUD NOISES

5. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

expensive loud noises

6. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

I'm not getting into mega serious mode.

It's not the Tories fault.

It's not 30 something years ago.

Move on.

7. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I'm glad you're passionate about it mate, but whoever is in power...

We

Get

Raped

Simple as that.

I know thats a cop out, do something about it, blah blah blah...

No disrespect whatsover to you, cus I do it too... But really & truly, whinging about it on a dnb forum really isn't gonna help.

You clearly feel strongly about it, take your passion & use it to try n get something done, only to find out unless you play the game like them cunts, you won't get close enough to being in a position to do anything about it, unless you actually become one of them.

Democracy is a facade - Stealth Controlled Dictatorship, thats how we live.

Try n fight it if you want, I hope i'm wrong & it saddens me to say this, but I think its better to choose your vote wisely & too an extent put up & shut up & use the system against itself & to your benifit as much as is humanly possible, because it & the people that "run" it certainly aren't here to help us.

8. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

And I'd actually rather give money to somebody who actually works money.

We pay for the fucking layabout cunts on unemployment benefits.

So at least we're giving bonuses to workers ey?

9. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

such is the price of humanity my friend.

10. mr karnage

mr karnage deep inside the jungle

i say claim back your taxes with benefit fraud and start up your own line. also do abit of fraud on the site

11. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

i'm not trying to save the world via a dnbforum lol just get sum discussion going on, this affects everyone, wether we like it or not. the bad times havent started yet, but they will soon.

Brofski the whole welfare issue is a smokescreen to distract you coz its an easy way to get public outcry, but, most people on benifits are not lazy theiving spongers, the estimated savings from spongers is less than 2.5%, the rest will come from people who actually need it

if I was less optomistic about things, i'd probly think this was a pretty good suggestion lol

the best thing about the Tories imo, is that they tend to make everyone so fuking depressed and skint, that we need to get out of our skulls and turn the music up....maybe we'll see the rave scene burst back into life! fuk the CJA. which was also a Tory idea

12. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Bullshit.

Not sure where you live man, but trust me, there's whole fucking streets around by me where people are lazy fuckers who spend their £45 a week on weed and do fuck all.

Or the slags who know that having a baby will get them a house. So they have "an accident" then one two years later to stay out of work and another 3 down the line.

And again, trust me on that.

Things that were made easier for all these people by Labour.

Not the tories.

They're cutting child benefits for families on over £45,000.

Why do they need them? benefits should be for the people who sturggle and most need them.

If you're struggling on £45,000 then you're trying to live a life you simply can't afford.

13. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

but if you take away money from the people earning, then you are left giving money to these people that you hate and describe at the top of your post. seems like a pretty ridiculous argument to me

14. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

the welfare system definitly needs sorting out, I agree, people take it as a life style choice in some cases, most just get trapped into it, i live in london and have seen it all my life, people trapped in a cycle thats very difficult to break out of, but still, its a smoke screen, far more benificial to blame scroungers (or immigrants) for the problems than for the government to grow some balls and tell the banks to fuk off.

If this was the only issue and the cause of our debt, then I would welcome the tories, but it doesnt even come close to the problem, although it is a big problem

i think it should be pointed out that people on jobseekers allowance live in poverty, its not as if they are living it up, the few that really take the piss and scam hundreds of thousands are in a diffrent class altogether

15. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

Cardiff is a grim place man...;)

16. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Not really.

They're reasessing everyone who's on disability benefits.

So all the cheats and fakers will have to work.

Also, they're putting a cap on how much unemployment benefits a household can claim.

So you won't get a house with three lazy fuckers doing nothing.

They'll have to work.

---------- Post added at 08:08 ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 ----------

Nah man, they get housing benefits, jobseekers allowance and other benefits.

Plenty of people on all these benefits got almost as much cash as me, and I work hard in a full time job.

17. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Relative poverty is a load of balls...

Good to see at least some people know the score...s'all about the tax credits/housing benefit gravy train!

Who in their right minds spends £50 a week on their four year old...week after week? I've seen people on manager's wages living in million pound houses just because they were good at making babies (£18k child tax credit & £24k rent, £3k income support and fingers crossed one of them's handicapped coz bwoy!)...

It's much easier to get wound up about that than some quasi-mystical shadow banking system and international capitalist systems...mwooaahhhhaahaaaaaaa!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  18. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

sure is what some guy down the pub told me in here

19. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

i've had to rely on just benefits for a period in the last year and take it from me its not fucking easy. you make out like its a high life, like you get as much as a someone in full time employment for doing nothing. these alcoholics that sit around scrounging £45 quid a week, do they look to you like they have much more than a can of special brew going for them? i'd rather they weren't in any workplace of mine actually. they belong to a bench in scum central. what job do you expect these lo lifes to do? they're not fit to work through whatever reasons, you can't rid the world of them unfortunately. i think mitz has hit nail on head here.
    brofski, i'm sure you'll see things a little differently if tomorrow you're made redundant.

20. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Every sympathy mate but as single men we're expendable. We're supposed to die in wars or something...bloody Darwin!

Trick is to adopy some babies and find a family connecton to Pimlico...

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010