GET IN'DA GROOVE ...

I would love it if you mixed it up between this softer future bass sound and some heavier techstep/glitchy synth work.
Also that "gotta get in da groove" vocal sample isn't sitting well, it's off key or pitchy.
Good work overall though, the melodic synths are so nice.

Last edited:
Really like this, not quite as polished as your normal sound and that's a good thing in my opinion. Agree that the vocal doesn't sit well though. Nice work.

I would love it if you mixed it up between this softer future bass sound and some heavier techstep/glitchy synth work.
Also that "gotta get in da groove" vocal sample isn't sitting well, it's off key or pitchy.
Good work overall though, the melodic synths are so nice.

hi there, thanks for listening and your honest feedback, glad you enjoyed this track :)
i'd be interest to know which of the two "gotta get in da groove" vox sounds off?
i didn't realise they are off-key .. and i'm usually good at detecting off-key scenarios.
please let me know ...(y)

Really like this, not quite as polished as your normal sound and that's a good thing in my opinion. Agree that the vocal doesn't sit well though. Nice work.

thanks rounder! yes, tried some slightly different sound and arrangement for this one.
also for you, can your help me finding the off-tone in the vox? so far all sound in line to my ears ..

The "gotta get in da groove" right at 1:10 sounds like it's pitched 1 semitone lower than it needs to be... maybe? It's definitely flat.
The one at 1:23 ish sounds better but honestly I still think it's a bit out of place. I think you can get away with off-kilter vocals in busier tunes, but this is very minimal and I think they need to be on point!

Back
Top Bottom