Get Ill Prolix Remix up on Juno!!!!

do want! but not on mp3 sadly
think i need serato if this sort of thing is gonna become more frequent.

do want! but not on mp3 sadly
think i need serato if this sort of thing is gonna become more frequent.

yeah i know what you ean i'm doing the conversion in about a month to serato just cant afford vinyl anymore, so if this does keep happening its good for me but really bad for the vinyl seen and i hope that aint the case coz i hope that never slides

There's probably a good chance the vinyl will go up this week. Might not be today, as it was bank holiday yesterday. Perhaps, Virus are trying something new with the digital side of things, or perhaps Juno have fucked up and accidentally put mp3's up for purchase early.

There's probably a good chance the vinyl will go up this week. Might not be today, as it was bank holiday yesterday. Perhaps, Virus are trying something new with the digital side of things, or perhaps Juno have fucked up and accidentally put mp3's up for purchase early.

I'm thinking this.

I've seen the release schedule for this week and it doesn't look like it's on there, unless they left it out.

Big tune all the same, will be grabbing the mp3 for now. :)

I noticed that on the SRD promo list there was an promo mp3 for time warp v.i.p so it could be possible that they will release some tracks in mp3 first... Bad times.

Sorry to say it, but digital is becoming more popular these days chaps. Learn to embrace it.

quite liking this,i have the original get ill,not got anything by prolix till today as i wanted the scourge ep 4 a while by prolix so drove to chem recs today and picked it up,since been looking at his releases and most of em im guna bag,i like his stuff!

Back
Top Bottom