International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
at least the nazi's made it sound friendly Kinder-Euthanasie
sounds like some kind of special kinder egg
i want one

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
what about them people who go thru life.. paraplegic. wanting their life to end.. they spend 20 odd years tryna get to Switzerland to be euthanased..

and because everyone around them.. family.. friends.. w/e. thinks they are helping.. 'oh we must keep kim or her alive.. its what they want..' .. not its what you want, because it makes you feel better about yourself to be 'helping'

this person suffers in silence!

why not end it before the torture begins?

JUST SAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bringing another side of the argument to the table... don't hate the player.. hate the game...

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
what about them people who go thru life.. paraplegic. wanting their life to end.. they spend 20 odd years tryna get to Switzerland to be euthanased..

and because everyone around them.. family.. friends.. w/e. thinks they are helping.. 'oh we must keep kim or her alive.. its what they want..' .. not its what you want, because it makes you feel better about yourself to be 'helping'

this person suffers in silence!

why not end it before the torture begins?

JUST SAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bringing another side of the argument to the table... don't hate the player.. hate the game...
Maybe if you would bring a bit alignment to the table somebody could understand your post. :teeth:

What are you on about? If people want to die and they can decide it for themselves, go ahead. If you want to kill disabled babies - fuck off. :)

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
we cull cows n shit when they got foot n mouse.

we cull badgers

we kill lots of shit.

there 7 BILLION people on this planet. i say we kill some people.

now, i dunno who.. or who gets to decided.. Barbara obama can choose (y)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ive got a story about that, but its sort of a you-had-to-be-there story. id have to sketch it up a little, to see how it acutally looks in text. chances are its not even funny, much like anything i ever wrote ever and will continue to do so, until i think of something else to do with my days. that might be a while. but i remember something though, there was something i forgot to say, i think i used to like play the guitar or somethig. guitar is good? right? i found a dead spider. it was huge. is it true they can jump, like spring really high? what about their web, is there any spider that can shoot it at you? like hard. because, and this is my reasoning, thare is a spit cobra! isnt there.. one utterly fierce predator. alls in all, the spitting cobra doesnt do very many things, it wriggles around, then it bites something and digests them alive, and at some point or other, it spits. but hey takes all sorts doesnt it allah loves diversity