Get Da Champagne Out: Context Mag Is Go!!!!!!!

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
YES YES!!!

BIG NEWS TODAY.....ALL THE MONEY HAS BEEN RAISED!!!!

AT THE END OF JUNE 5000 COPIES OF CONTEXT DIGIAL MAGAZINE WILL BE HITTING SHOPS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY!!!! OOOOH! EXCITING!

FUCK ME TEN MILLION SLEEPLESS NIGHTS LATER I HAVE ACHIEVED THE IMPOSSIBLE!

ive failed my MA course practically!! ha ha! but i dont give a fuck its all about context mag..

We still have space left for advertising and if u r interesedt we will send u out a promo copy and price list now. i'd like to see more local mans advertising in there so get on it...!!!!!

ahhhhh!

OK here is issue one:-

FRESH- on his life in the USA and his new production projects.

STORM- great interview with the lovely storm who has been all over the place!

EKSMAN - the man like Eks' on his rise to fame and the Nu Breed Connection.

SUBGIANT- the innovation never stops with these boys - trance, dub, dnb, hip hop all mixed live with mad VJ visuals. its gotta be seen to be believed. also exclusive audio clips!!!!

BREAKNECK- a little local night in our up and coming section , oh and there is an interview with some fool called SDM!

KEYSTYLE - online MC battles, its a crazy world!!!

THE KUNG FU HIP HOP TOUR - coverage of this great event.

STEAM - world famous graffiti documenteur, trust me you will leran alot from this man! and he has some mad stories about being beaten up, chased, mugged, threatened at gun point and arrested in the Bronx, New York, And London

PLUS MUCH MORE!!! INCLUDING REVIEWS OF YUNGUN, HOSPITAL'S NEW RELEASES, DOM AND ROLAND'S ALBUM, BROKE N ENGLISH, FOREIGN BEGGARS (radio1xtras faves), JOHN B'S ALBUM, BLAK TWANG, THE VALVE, HOMELANDS.....

We have just strated issue 2:
in the pipeline for issue two ...(u are the first to know)>>

DJ FLIGHT, BROKE N ENGLISH, DOPE AMMO, SAPPO, PASCAL, HOMELANDS- ACCESS ALL AREAS, plus artists from Big Dada (roots manuva's label), Ninja Tune and much more ...we are gonna fill up issue two with twice as many articles...

WE ARE A FREE MAGAZINE!!!!!

we are having trouble with the post so our website is still waiting but will be up soon...i think the postmen keeps skanking our CD's!!!! tossers!!!! :antitank:

we have a launch party planned which will take place in Brighton over the summer and will have some big names coming down!
We cant say who cos it aint confirmed but it's gonna be a great party trust me! all tickets will be cheap as chips!
Also we are planning a party in Portsmouth (October)and Southampton (December) eventually one will be hip hop and one will be dnb (Portsmouth will be dnb)
the problem is we have no venue in Portsmouth!!! any ideas?..not EQ, or the Pier please!!!!! we need somewhere new!

expect a drum n bass, hip hop and graffiti extravaganza!!!!
:not_worth

ADVERTISIERS/EVENT ORGANISERS (events are only a fiver to include)! CONTACT ME NOW!!!! TIME IS RUNNING OUT U LAZY BASTARDS!!!! HA HA

(y) (y) (y) (y) ;)

Last edited:
Looking good, where's my copy at!

Lokki, whats going on with the banner / advert deal between us?

well done Lokki, guess its gonna be hard for me to get a copy but big-up for achieving this
:beers:

sayber said:
Bigup man this shit has taken a lifetime 2 acheive but it's all come 2gether 4 u. Can't wait for the first addition!!!

tell me about it!!!!

ha ha.

i've had to beg, borrow, steal, etc the cash together and now am recouping it through the ads! big up all tha pompey businesses that are gonna advertise!!!! they are keeping it alive!

big up vibe marketing, doa, and dnb arena too!

and the man like Fresh! booooh!

i'll send copies out to whoever wants them at the end of june!!! perhaps a sneak preview for the dnbforum massive in mid june!!! send me an a4 SAE (2 first class stamps).

:slayer:

jay walker said:
Nope, should be a piece o' cake to get a copy, coz its available as a digital on-line version, Total Global Coverage, Eyay Eyay!

:broke_ima

and that is good news, I had an idea there might be online version ... good. :2thumbs:
on a crap note, your radio show runs from 4am-6am melbourne time so I cant listen. :grrrrr:

still havnt hgad any advertising enquiries from here! if u wanna advertise in issue 1 (or 2) then let me know asap!!!! wicked!

events are cheap to advertise so gimme a ring!

lokki said:
tell me about it!!!!

ha ha.

i've had to beg, borrow, steal, etc the cash together and now am recouping it through the ads! big up all tha pompey businesses that are gonna advertise!!!! they are keeping it alive!

big up vibe marketing, doa, and dnb arena too!

and the man like Fresh! booooh!

i'll send copies out to whoever wants them at the end of june!!! perhaps a sneak preview for the dnbforum massive in mid june!!! send me an a4 SAE (2 first class stamps).

:slayer:

When they're ready, remind me and I'll send you a nice envelope. :flowers:

Update!!!!

we have been given full press passes at homlands so expect full on interviews with the cream of homeland's urban acts!!!!

we have an arranged interview with the mighty Scratch Perverts so expet even bigger tings for issue 2!

we are arranging sponsorship as well! also expect a competition with wicked clothes give aways from Moist/Paul Frank!!! check dis space for more news

Last edited:
yes yes!!! its all about tha video!

yet another innovation with the mighty Context mag!!! we are gonna be filming our homelands experience so expect a backstage video from the festival!!! (if we dont get chucked oput or beaten up by some egotistical DJ for filming him !!!)

shit, we are good! :gpeace: :wave:

lokki said:
Update!!!!

we have been given full press passes at homlands so expect full on interviews with the cream of homeland's urban acts!!!!

we have an arranged interview with the mighty Scratch Perverts so expet even bigger tings for issue 2!

we are arranging sponsorship as well! also expect a competition with wicked clothes give aways from Moist/Paul Frank!!! check dis space for more news

Paul Frank omg. You better have some ladies stuff!

Back
Top Bottom