daaaamn. holy crap. this is what you call german rap?! o_O

this is what i call german rap ...

if you want any more recommendations, you know :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Re: German Rap

nah, nah cat gas, its all about german pastries, not rap, those rappers are clearly racist in so many ways, they think they black n you can tell by his new era he means business sex machine red lazerbeam mainstream nah mean?

groelle

VIP Junglist

nah, nah cat gas, its all about german pastries, not rap, those rappers are clearly racist in so many ways, they think they black n you can tell by his new era he means business sex machine red lazerbeam mainstream nah mean?
no.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

but i do, oh yes i do. the top ones overrule all other german culture. except for maybe gunther and the sunshine girls. who were swedish in any case. german rap its down to whether you dig on the sound of the german language in the first place but honestly, you get two immigrants from nigeria and all of a sudden youre triple OG hip hop nation with a license to FUBU and sugar hill gang were originally preussian bratwurst with curry ketchup.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist

this had me in stitches, its like that special rapper from always sunny, and then he went and said "turn my swagger on getting money I'm a rich ngger" looool
i dunno wot was shitter, the video or the song, rolling on his segway, is tis guy for real...?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

dutch rap is pretty awesom. here, a song with a dutch rapper in english and a german rapper in german. there is quite a contrast between the two. i mean both suck but on different levels.

Moskit

:rodigan:

On a real...

Groelle/Karl/other Europeans...

Could you post up good examples of homegrown hip-hop from your respective countries please?

Genuine enquiry, mainly because I like alot of French & South African Hip-Hop.

EuroTide

VIP Junglist

On a real...

Groelle/Karl/other Europeans...

Could you post up good examples of homegrown hip-hop from your respective countries please?

Genuine enquiry, mainly because I like alot of French & South African Hip-Hop.
have a look for a guy called Taktloss , he made some good stuff, did some colabs with Busdriver, Rifleman, Abstract Rude..

groelle

VIP Junglist

^^^one especially for you moskit, its about getting absolutely drunk ;)

on a more serious note, check out everything by "samy deluxe", "absolute beginner", "blumentopf" for more concious lyrics.

but tbh i like german ragga/reggae a lot more than i like rap. check out "mono&nikitaman", "gentleman" (patois lyrics!) and "nosliw" (quite good dnb-remixes of some of his songs by bassface sasha available aswell).

hf!

Moskit

:rodigan:

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist

LETS BE HONEST HERE, AND EXCUSE ME IF IM WRONG. IN ANY OTHER LANGUAGE HIP HOP MC JUST SOUND LIKE SHIT IMHO, I MEAN I DO ENJOY IT AND APPRECIATE THE SKILLZ ETC.. BUT IM NOT GONNA BANG THAT SHIT SHANK OUT DANCEHALL SOUNDCLASH

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

dont worry, no need to 'lets be honest' or 'i could be wrong' there, youre just saying your opinion and what youre likely to 'shit shank in the dancehall', which im sure will be the highlight of any highschool prom queen looking for a hootenanny.
here is ya'll so stupid - van full of pakistans for your listening pleasures:

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist

YEAH DUDE, COME AT ME !! COME AT ME WITH A FUCK SHIT STACK NAH MEAN

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
It's a bit pointless really...seeing as the music's centred on a 'message'...

Having said that got any more camp german stuff? Purely because I find it amusing of course.