Genotype - Ritual Dance (EXITLP006/EXITCD006)

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
Vinyl: http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=EXITLP006

Disc 1
1. Genotype - Ritual Dance
2. Genotype - The Ital Lion
Disc 2
1. Genotype - Champion Dubkiller
2. Genotype - Version
Disc 3
1. Genotype - Justice Over Law
2. Genotype - Dub Drive

CD: http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=EXITCD006

1. Genotype - Ritual Dance
2. Genotype - Dubwiser
3. Genotype - Red Energy
4. Genotype Feat. Loxy - The Ital Lion
5. Genotype - Saun Time
6. Genotype - Champion Dubkiller
7. Genotype - Version
8. Genotype - Above Politics
9. Genotype - Justice Over Law
10. Genotype - Stoned Zone 2
11. Genotype - Dub Drive

This is going to be massive. I wonder what happened to EXITLP/CD005 though? Seems strange that you would jump from 004 to 006

EXITLP/CD005 might be the Various Artist LP thats in the pipeline on Exit Records.
The Black Pocket LP was EXITLP/CD001 and that only came out this year

EXITLP/CD005 might be the Various Artist LP thats in the pipeline on Exit Records.
The Black Pocket LP was EXITLP/CD001 and that only came out this year

I wish they'd do it in order otherwise labels might start out at release 200 and work backwards to release 0

the blackpocket lp might have been counted as 005 though.

Really can't wait for this, bit gutted The Director isn't on there but Genotype has a really unique sound :love:

the blackpocket lp might have been counted as 005 though.

Really can't wait for this, bit gutted The Director isn't on there but Genotype has a really unique sound :love:
Found some info on 005

EXITLP005 - VA LP
EXITLP006 - Ritual Dance LP (Genotype)

Exit Records v/a compilation LP - featuring Instra:mental, Consequence, ASC, Distance, Skream, Scuba, Randomer, Synkro, Code 3, Loxy & Resound, Dan Harbarnam, Indigo, Stray, Mode, Abstract Elements, Croms, Genotype - to be released Oct/Nov tbc

That sounds rather tasty

if the expected tracks from those artists are on there I doubt I will have seen a better tracklist...

SICK! Heard alot of the V/A Lp from dBridge out in S&B and it sounded diiirt! You know this is guna be HUUUGE!

Also very much looking forward to the Genotype LP, all instant bagage!!

Going to bag both LP's when they surface. Huge releases.
I've heard Consequence - Splinter, Instramental - Scene 3, Scuba - Into & Skream - Motorway should be on the VA LP

Found some info on 005

EXITLP005 - VA LP

Exit Records v/a compilation LP - featuring Instra:mental, Consequence, ASC, Distance, Skream, Scuba, Randomer, Synkro, Code 3, Loxy & Resound, Dan Harbarnam, Indigo, Stray, Mode, Abstract Elements, Croms, Genotype - to be released Oct/Nov tbc

That sounds rather tasty

The Various Artists album is coming out on the 6th of December

Instant purchase right there

that various artist album is going to be big, i heard the code 3 tune on there when d bridge played at the last ram night coz sp announced it .. if his tune selection reflects on what he's releasing then this is straight pre-order business.. when ever the fucker came out

Back
Top Bottom