Genotype - Lessons In Depth, 2 x 12" & 8 Track Digital - 24.06.13 - Samurai Music

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
Has been mentioned in the "Forthcoming Samurai Music releases" thread, but I think it deserves its own thread. So far.....

Monday Madness

Jam That Feel

One Rain

more to follow when samples are uploaded

'Lessons In Depth' pre order links will be available on Friday 14.06 from our official Surus Store.

'Lessons In Depth' is released on 2 individual marbled vinyl 12" singles and 8 track digital release.

'Lessons In Depth' bundle of both 12"s and all the digital tracks available exclusively from our Surus store.

:) Will be getting this on vinyl. Loved all the tunes on his Ritual Dance LP and this is shaping up to be equally as good + no 32 bar loops with no beat before the first drop so far

looking forward to this, also loved Ritual Dance. Hopefully all 8 tracks will be on vinyl?

So far this is an unbelievable release, really looking forward to hearing the remaining 4 tracks and slamming on my pre-order tonight! Narratives 005 pre-order up tonight too, what a sick day for music

So far this is an unbelievable release, really looking forward to hearing the remaining 4 tracks and slamming on my pre-order tonight! Narratives 005 pre-order up tonight too, what a sick day for music

isitttt?? midnight crew engage

agreed! and yeah in the pic of the vinyl it does look like 2 tracks per side, good stuff. hopefully more labels started fitting more tracks onto wax a la this and mosaic vol. 2

FUUUUUUUUUUCK !!!!!! FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!! been after this tune for such a long time, thought it was signed to exit or whatever ! this is great

Yeah, I had much the same reaction. Heard this so long ago and am glad to see it surface

Back
Top Bottom