[genetix] -brilliant tune out soon

plectrum

--------------------------------------

Basic 002 - Basic Recordings

[genetix]

A: Crunch

AA: Fear of God

[genetix] is a fresh Drum'n'Bass artist from Dublin, Ireland. His style is heavily influenced from his techno & electro background and love for film score and jazz music. His 1st release on Basic Recordings comes in two flavours:

'Crunch' is a powerful track with intertwining basslines and creative
beats, driven by a twisted sub and sporadic sci-fi vocal samples. It pays special attention to the relationship between bass & drums, and is driven by an aggressive synth line, and floaty metallic percussion.

'Fear of God' is a dark, atmospheric track with vocal samples from
churches around the world. It rolls on a sequence of basslines, a hard snare, and sweet orchestral strings, creating a truly captivating
listening experience. 'Fear of God' is a very good example of [genetix] creativity and passion for film music.

Basic are extremely pleased to be entertaining this new and exciting producer on their forthcoming release and it continues their goal of seeking out quality new drum n bass producers from all over the world including sweden, usa, canada, russia, germany, chezh, ireland and of course the UK!

Basic 002 will be out on white label in mid July and available, via Nu Urban Music distribution, in all good record shops on and offline.

Please check out these sites, ours www.sickbass.com, [genetix] www.synista.com, and nu urban's www.nu-urbanmusic.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------

Both these tunes are absolutely quality - respect to Genetix and to Richard@Basic for signing this guy.

:saber:

as it goes july was a bit ambitious, we are currently promoting the tune to the main line djs with 60 whites, well hopefully ten will be in blackmarket thrsday or friday 24/25 july but these will be the only ones on sale anywhere, then we are advised not to sell in sugust as this is supposedly a dead month in dnb sales, thus the whites will come out guaranteed in september,

i will update people when they are out but when they do come out i am sure they wil be around in ur shops and on the net!

please have patience..

peace ///out

by the way heard [genetix] new tunes on cd, and woo they be good, so tell ur friends!!

Big up Rik mate! Thanks for the support from all of you. Means a lot to me! Keep your ears peeled for 'Crunch EP' on Basic Records and more to follow!

Ez...

plectrum said:
as it goes july was a bit ambitious, we are currently promoting the tune to the main line djs with 60 whites, well hopefully ten will be in blackmarket thrsday or friday 24/25 july but these will be the only ones on sale anywhere, then we are advised not to sell in sugust as this is supposedly a dead month in dnb sales, thus the whites will come out guaranteed in september,

i will update people when they are out but when they do come out i am sure they wil be around in ur shops and on the net!

please have patience..

peace ///out

by the way heard [genetix] new tunes on cd, and woo they be good, so tell ur friends!!

Back
Top Bottom