Genetic Presents The Big All-Nighter 6cds pack Feat Bryan G, Original Sin.. 15/11/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr d&b

Champion Sound
VIP Junglist
mr d&b, this IS a retail pack. the promoter has asked for it to be pulled down. DO NOT POST RETAIL PACKS ANYMORE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Genetic Presents The Big All-Nighter 6cds pack Feat Bryan G, Original Sin.. 15/11

BIG ! Respect 4 uploading

Re: Genetic Presents The Big All-Nighter 6cds pack Feat Bryan G, Original Sin.. 15/11

big up this looks large

this was such a sick night!

you got a seperate link to the Jaydan set, mine was corrupted in the .rar file?

o got the same problem as joe newman but with the tc set....?

ill upload the tc set on its own, could you upload the jaydan set on its own for me?

big up mr d&b and joe newman1 for there work these sets should be pretty sick cheers lads.

nice one for the uploads, grabbin a few of these, cheerz

sweet as fook

thanks!!! any tl ?

I fuckin suggest you take the genetic post down and if u think about posting anymore you WILL hear from my solicitor, and were all cracking down on this it wont take long to track you down and take action

Do you not realise or care that people like you affect the sales of these packs they will not end up being produced anymore? Promoters generally don’t make any money on the nights so this in many respects is the only way they can

Not to mention what you have done is illegal

Dont mention nuffin bowt Genetic events in the rules so crack on boys!! Sweet to Mr D&B for the original upload n to joenewman for the mirrors!! Peace.

I fuckin suggest you take the genetic post down and if u think about posting anymore you WILL hear from my solicitor, and were all cracking down on this it wont take long to track you down and take action

Do you not realise or care that people like you affect the sales of these packs they will not end up being produced anymore? Promoters generally don’t make any money on the nights so this in many respects is the only way they can

Not to mention what you have done is illegal

Tell this to the moderators and if they want they ll erase it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom