Genetic Presents The Big All-Nighter 6cds pack Feat Bryan G, Original Sin.. 15/11/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Genetic Presents The Big All-Nighter 6cds pack Feat Bryan G, Original Sin.. 15/11

mr d&b, this IS a retail pack. the promoter has asked for it to be pulled down. DO NOT POST RETAIL PACKS ANYMORE!!!

SERIOUSLY BRO, THIS IS BECOMING A PROBLEM WITH YOU. THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST SHORT BAN.

ANY PROMOTERS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA PM REGARDING THIS.

Re: Genetic Presents The Big All-Nighter 6cds pack Feat Bryan G, Original Sin.. 15/11

SERIOUSLY BRO, THIS IS BECOMING A PROBLEM WITH YOU. THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST SHORT BAN.

ANY PROMOTERS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA PM REGARDING THIS.

then it is a simple solution ... NO *FULL* PACKS OF EVENTS TO BE POSTED WITH IN 1 YR OF EVENT DATE .. remove the sticky thread and replace with new one ... simple ...

The odd set may arrive from the pack *hence* possable sales

I fuckin suggest you take the genetic post down and if u think about posting anymore you WILL hear from my solicitor, and were all cracking down on this it wont take long to track you down and take action

Do you not realise or care that people like you affect the sales of these packs they will not end up being produced anymore? Promoters generally don’t make any money on the nights so this in many respects is the only way they can

Not to mention what you have done is illegal

theres ways of going about asking aswell , 90% of the time via the web links come in via torrent sites .. rippers such as xtc hex etc use russian sites due to the laws on "retail" material seem to be more laps ,.. NOW !! theres a few guys who know how to use the net *properly* to source material etc and then share with others ,.. again ..., dont be having to much of a go at the linker you should do your *heavy bullshit shouting* at the original source ,.. now im not condemming that *retail packs* should or shouldnt be posted - i believe the fupping artist whos music gets played on it should get paid not just promoters nor the fuppin dj as without the artists themselves you wouldnt have a night *simple* .... and another thing ... mosty rips are between 128 and 192 and not 320 mp3 ... and im sure if you know anything about audio conversion in which im sure you do *being in the music industry* u would be fully aware of quality control and the differance between a 128/192 being fuppin pretty shit but good enough to listen to it and if anything praps place in your ipod/mp3 player and listen to as these types of players have internal boasters that inharnce the frequencies that the mp3 3 stage converson removes !!!

Packs want get made anymore ... they said that about vynel didnt they ??? and hay theres still a demand for it ... anyway not not writting to defend either side ... its the net ,... just wish people would be alittle less grrr and u could pm'd mr dnb n asked for the original links etc and im sure he would of been a help to you more so than if someone throws toys out the pram over something nah mean ....

thats my take on it anyway .... :ban: me too for having my say

Thanks panty. That s right all tape packs i put in this forum comes from others sites, likes blogs, russian sound sites, torrents etc... The moderators would simply forbid all the tape packs... So i excuse me for this one but this forum is just the visible part of the iceberg...

Last edited:

Thanks panty. That s right all tape packs i put in this forum comes from others sites, likes blogs, russian sound sites, torrents etc... The moderators would simply forbid all the tape packs... So i excuse me for this one but this forum is just the visible part of the aisberg...

you dont have to thank me ... link sharers always get the blame for everything mr dnb , ive had it yrs ,... had djs / promoters cussin n cursing but all i do is hit them with the info needed of the original source and remove the links connection from the page ... what used to piss me off the most they'd not bother from then on , they'd not stop the ripper krews who start the stuff online nor remove the links from the sites where we find them . Problem is this site has become known within the dnb online community as a good source for links ...

strange thing is what makes me lol so much is when you get KNOWN cats in the game pm u asking if u can get them this or that , you say to yourself :lol: 1 rule for one and 1 rule for another when it suits nah mean :lol:

Thanks to Fes for acting so quickly on this, can I just clarify that tape packs aren't banned completely. We've had numerous conversations with promoters before and some promoters don't mind them being posted on dnbforum and others, such as Innovation, allow packs over 2 years old to be posted.

Posters: Please make sure you always read our rules before posting any tape packs to confirm if we've had a complaint from the promoter, if we have, do not post it or action will be taken against your account.

I fuckin suggest you take the genetic post down and if u think about posting anymore you WILL hear from my solicitor, and were all cracking down on this it wont take long to track you down and take action

Do you not realise or care that people like you affect the sales of these packs they will not end up being produced anymore? Promoters generally don’t make any money on the nights so this in many respects is the only way they can

Not to mention what you have done is illegal
Apologies for your tape pack being posted mate, Fes did the right thing and removed it straight away, I've also added your promotion to the banned list of tape packs. If you have any other promotions you'd like banned please let me know.

Dont mention nuffin bowt Genetic events in the rules so crack on boys!! Sweet to Mr D&B for the original upload n to joenewman for the mirrors!! Peace.
This has now been amended.

Thanks for reading, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom